cancer (f) x scorpio (m)

requested by @Maria33cz

CANCER: (just finished her presentation, going back to her seat, Scorpio holds out an arm to block her, confused) "Excuse me."

SCORPIO: (small smile) "You did well."

CANCER: "Thanks."

SCORPIO: "Also, meet me at the field after classes on Friday." (drops his arm, Cancer stares at him curiously but nods a few seconds later)

PISCES: (once Cancer sat on her seat again, whispering excitedly) "What did he say?!"

CANCER: "Oh, um, he said to meet me at the field after classes on Friday. Why?"

PISCES: (eyes wide) "Jesus, Cancer, he's a new student!"

CANCER: (confused) "So?"

PISCES: "What do you mean so?! He's popular, hot, and I think he just got into the football team! He's the total package!"

CANCER: (gives Pisces a look) "Pfft, shut up. You're labelling people again."

PISCES: (frowns) "Is that bad, labelling people?"

CANCER: (stern look) "Uh, duh." (Pisces humphs) "Say what, I'll get to know him and I'll even mention you. Who knows, maybe he likes you."

PISCES: (frantic) "What?! Cancer, you're unbelievable."

CANCER: "You're welcome."

PISCES: (waving her arms around the air, the teacher gives her a weird look) "No! No, no, no. Scorpio likes you, you dumbhead."

CANCER: (rolls eyes) "Proof?"

PISCES: (smug) "Ask me that again after Friday and I'll tell you why."

FRIDAY, FOOTBALL FIELD, AFTER CLASSES

SCORPIO: (doing laps around the field when he spotted Cancer, starts jogging towards her) "Hey."

CANCER: (stares at Scorpio's sweaty body) "You didn't tell me you play football."

SCORPIO: (eyebrows raised) "I'm guessing your friend, Pisces, told you that."

CANCER: "How did — ?"

SCORPIO: (laughing) "You're definition of whispering is 'screaming like I'm about to die'."

CANCER: (slightly blushes) "Oh. So, everyone heard us talking like girly girls?"

SCORPIO: "Nah, I was just kidding. I have sharp hearing."

CANCER: "Oh. Um, that's... good."

SCORPIO: (stares at her for a moment, looks around, leaned forward) "Tell you what; say a place you always wanted to go, in this town of course, and I'll take you there."

CANCER: (dumbfounded) "You're kidding."

SCORPIO: "I'm serious. I'll take you home during sunrise."

CANCER: (eyebrow raised) "How can I be sure you're not a murderer and you're going to kill me in the woods?"

SCORPIO: (chuckling) "Trust, Cancer. You gotta trust me." (silence)

CANCER: "Tower Bridge."

SCORPIO: (tossing his car keys in the air, catching it when it fell on his hands, his car beeps) "Well, let's go."

TOWER BRIDGE, LONDON

CANCER: (both Cancer and Scorpio is standing on the edge, looking at the night view of London) "I might fall."

SCORPIO: (smiles, holds out his arm) "Hold my hand."

CANCER: (blushing, glad Scorpio can't see her in the dark, holds his hand) "It's a nice view, innit?"

SCORPIO: "You know what's a nicer view?"

CANCER: "What?"

SCORPIO: (smiling at her) "You."