Sleepover

Girls: Taurus, Gemini, Pisces, Virgo, Capricorn, Scorpio
Boys: Aquarius, Aries, Sagittarius, Cancer, Leo, Libra

All the girls gathered up in the center of Pisces' room whilst all the guys were playing games just outside her room.

"I want pizza..." Taurus trailed off and leaned against Gemini. "Pizza, Gemini. My life is dedicated to greasy pizza." She continued and groaned before falling off the couch.

Gemini exactly knows what to do so she got her phone out and dialed the nearest pizzeria. "Um, yeah. One pepperoni, one mixed, one cheese, and one meaty. Thank you! Wait, what? Approximately 20 minutes sharp? Fine, if late it's free. Well, if late 50% off..." She said and continued making deals with the cashier person.

"Board games, anyone?" Virgo declared and got out 3 board games from her bag. "This is Monopoly, uh, this is Snake & Ladders, and Scrabble." She continued. Capricorn grew excited when she saw Monopoly and she immediately dibs it. And while Virgo, Capricorn, and Scorpio play the game, the other girls became bored.

"Guys! I'm going to tell you girls a story!" Pisces exclaimed and clapped her hands together excitedly. Taurus stopped mid-sentence and zipped her mouse shut. Gemini ended the call and scooted closed. "Well, last summer..." Pisces started.

~

"NO!" Aquarius shouted and slammed his fist on the coffee table. "Aries, how the heck did you beat me?!" He exclaims and threw the controller on the couch. "I did the code though! How did you get extra points?!" He rambled on but Aries only laughed.

"Who's next?" Aries boasted and snatched the controller from Aqua's hands. Aquarius screamed and was able to got it back.

"That's my fucking controller, stupid!" He sneered. Aries laughed and teased him a bit.

"Aiyee!" Libra teased at the two. The two only glared at him and went back on playing another round. "Leo, they will make the cutest gay couple!" He shrieks.

"Sometimes I wonder if you're a boy or a girl." Leo mumbled and went back on petting Pisces' cat. While all of the guys are busy doing their own thing, Sagittarius began jumping around when the doorbell rang.

"What or who is that?!" He exclaims and rushed to get the door. The girls' door open as well and out coming Taurus, nearly tripping over a stuff toy and began chasing Sagittarius.

"PIZZA MAN!" Taurus screamed when she opened the door. The pizza man squeaked in surprise and gave the boxes of pizza to the crazed girl, nervously chuckling afterwards.

"Um, that'll be-" He started but he was cut off by Gemini.

"Oi! I thought we had a deal, eh?!" She exclaimed and raised her eyebrow. "50% off, right?" She pushed. Panicked, the pizza man gave all the boxes for free in exchange for Gemini's Pizza Card. Gemini agreed to it.

"Yo guys, I have the Ouija board! Who wants to play?" Scorpio says and settled the board in the middle of the carpet. When no one answered, she rolled her eyes and opened the box. She did things to it and Cancer screamed in horror.

"PISCES' HOUSE WOULD BE HAUNTED! STOP!" He screamed and Pisces screamed with him.

Capricorn got the board and broke it in half, shrugged, and walked out. "It's fake!" She yelled out before opening her umbrella and exiting Pisces' house.

"It's not even raining." Virgo pointed out. Leo hushed her and whispered, "It's for the effects, now hush."

And when all the signs departed from Pisces' house, Pisces can't think but feel a hand pushing her to fall from her bed.

And yes, the hand was Scorpio's.

~
A/N: Sorry if it took a lot of time for me to post this chapter! I'm still working on some of your requests and please, request more! Thank you for reading!!