gemini (m) x libra (f)

requested by: @buckysplum15

GEMINI: (excited) "Knock, knock!"

LIBRA: (rolls eyes) "You're a dork."

GEMINI: "Knock, knock!"

LIBRA: (grunting) "Who's there?"

GEMINI: "A cow goes?"

LIBRA: (little smile) "A cow goes who?"

GEMINI: "No... a cow goes moo!" (paedo face)

LIBRA: (trying to keep in the laughter) "I hate you."

GEMINI: "Nah, you love me."

LIBRA: "Yeah, I do love you."

GEMINI: (cooing) "AWW SHE SAID SHE LOVES ME!"

LIBRA: (blushing, the other signs start teasing them) "Well, I am your girlfriend."

GEMINI: "One and only!"

ARIES: (singing) "THERE YOU SEE HER, SITTING THERE ACROSS THE WAY."

LIBRA: (matter-of-factly) "The Little Mermaid is actually the first movie we watched together." (Gemini nods)

AQUARIUS: (starts singing as well) "SHE DON'T GOT A LOT TO SAY BUT THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT HER." (cutting in) "I'll be best man, alright?!"

GEMINI: (red-faced) "Obviously!"

PISCES: (singing in an abnormally high voice, fangirling) "AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHY BUT YOU'RE DYING TO TRY — "

LIBRA: (hands covering her face) "Jesus, help us."

TAURUS: "YOU WANNA KISS THE GIRL!" (Gemini laughs and pecks Libra on the lips, Libra giggles)

SCORPIO: (jokingly) "Ew, guys, get a room!"

GEMINI: "You're just jelly, Scorpio!"

SCORPIO: (grumbling) "Whatever, PDA person."

LEO: "YES, YOU WANT HER. LOOK AT HER, YOU KNOW YOU DO." (dramatically throws rose petals over Gemini and Libra)

VIRGO: "IT'S POSSIBLE SHE WANTS YOU, TOO. THERE IS ONE WAY TO ASK HER." (smugly throws more petals over them)

CANCER: "IT DON'T TAKE A WORD, NOT A SINGLE WORD."

SAGITTARIUS: "GO ON AND KISS THE GIRL!" (Gemini kisses Libra, Scorpio and Capricorn gags)

CAPRICORN: "Yeah, I agree with Scorpio, you two should get a room."

GEMINI: (smirking) "Nice suggestion. I might as well do that." (stands up and takes out his hand, Libra grabs it and pulls herself up) "We'll gladly get a room."

LIBRA: (blushing all over) "I'm honored."