sagittarius (f) x pisces (f)

Requested by: @dragon_lover19

Finally, a lesbian one! Also, last request before temporarily closing requests. :)

PISCES: "Do you think Sagittarius would freak out? I'm sure Sag would freak out."

SCORPIO: "I don't even know why you're making me your wing-woman. Ask someone who's gay, not straight."

PISCES: "But you read gay fanfics!"

SCORPIO: "That's besides the point."

PISCES: (raises an eyebrow) "You're gay for — "

SCORPIO: (shoves Pisces into Sagittarius, pats her on the back) "Good luck," (smirks) "even though you might not need it.

PISCES: (blushes when Sag raised her eyebrow) "Hi, um, my name is — "

SAGITTARIUS: (jumps up and down) "Pisces! I was just about to look for you."

PISCES: "Wait, what?"

SAGITTARIUS: (grabs her arm and drags them towards an empty classroom) "I — "

PISCES: (scared that Sagittarius might friend-zone her, panics, talks really fast) "I hope you won't judge me but I know you won't since you support gayness that's why I really like you oh my God I just said it please don't friend-zone me fuck what if you're not gay but straight oh my god — " (gets cut off by Sagittarius' lips on hers) " — HOLY FUCK!" (Sag smirks and pecks her again) "God, Buddha, Aphrodite, whoever is out there, please give me the strength to — " (Sagittarius bites her lower lip, an octave higher) " — to resist the hotness in this situation. Thank you."

SAGITTARIUS: "You have an interesting way of praying."

PISCES: "What...just...happened?"

SAGITTARIUS: "I was about to say I'm gay for you but then you cut me off."

PISCES: "Oh." (Sagittarius smiles at her) "I should cut you off more often then."

///

Author's Note: Quite annoys me when people tell me I'm gay even though I'm straight. Doesn't mean you support LGBT+ rights mean you're gay, right?

// requests temporarily closed //