scorpio (m) x libra (f)

requested by: @-_JinxTheCat_-

LIBRA: (cooking) "I want to have my own cooking class."

SCORPIO: (behind her, smiling) "What's the class' name? 'How To Cook: Level Basic'?"

LIBRA: (rolls eyes) "No, asshole." (teasing) "No pancakes for you."

SCORPIO: (laughs) "You're such a tease." (grabs the plate of mini-pancakes, tosses one inside his mouth) "Deal with it."

LIBRA: "I'm already am. I live with you, remember?"

SCORPIO: "Duh. I see your ugly face every morning."

LIBRA: (turns around, 'o' shape mouth, eyebrows raised to the ceiling) "Excuse you, Scorpio, but I own this house and I could sign papers to move you out."

SCORPIO: (laughing, sets his pancakes aside, wraps his arms around Libra, baby voice) "My cute wittle unicorn baby sunshine angel trying to threaten me! How adorable!"

LIBRA: (pushes him off, laughing) "You're a dick, ya' know?" (Scorpio wiggles his eyebrows, Libra scoffs) "And I'm not cute."

SCORPIO: "I think you're cute."

LIBRA: "Yeah, well, you're about to eat some burned pancakes if you won't get off me."

SCORPIO: (hands up in mock surrender) "Okay, Jesus, calm your pretty face. I was kidding!"

LIBRA: "Pancakes would always be your weakness."

SCORPIO: (walking away) "That's what she said."

LIBRA: (to herself) "Why did I marry you?"

SCORPIO: (from the dining table) "'CAUSE YOU LOVE ME!!"

LIBRA: (setting a plate of perfect-cooked pancakes in front of Scorpio) "Damn right I do."

///

Author's Note: Hello. I'm back. Also, listen to Harry Styles. I included a pun inside don't kill me... also, this is very short whoops