ayo the signs are back

i think you already guessed what aries did: stereotypical things that screams "basic". anyway, let's not talk about getting into an argument with virgo and ended up with an hour long scolding lecture, but aries might've just figured out how to talk to bulls.

score!! you guessed it, taurus spent the hiatus eating and magically not gaining weight (pieces would be jealous). but who wants to know that, everyone knows that, but yes, taurus also made a new book called "how to gain with no pain! -101 tips from the almighty taurus".

gemini spent the hiatus talking and traveling. okay, maybe gemini did try going to the "hogwarts express" which sent her to china (which is quite impossible but it triggered gemini's obsession with magic).

cancer spent the hiatus in the beach... talking to crabs... and somehow being informed that their great great great great great great great (i think you get it) grandfather was once the crab king.

ayo, guess who's the new king of the jungle. lol, definitely not leo. leo went to africa in hopes of getting some information (just like how cancer did) but ended up being the new cat food to the lions. thank the heavens gemini appeared out of nowhere and dragged him with her to china.

virgo spent advance studying (when i say advance, i meant she discovered the cure if zombies ever existed). she might have also read too much information from her family tree, since now she's forever haunted that her ancestor is aurora.

libra is the new viral person now. libra just stepped out wearing all gucci stuff and now paps are following them everywhere. i think libra even found one hiding in the bush...

scorpio legit came back from the dead. scorpio spent the hiatus in their bedroom, lights turned off and they even dragged the refrigerator inside their room. season after season, scorpio never stopped.

sagittarius went wild. 1) they went to ancient rome and discovered a tunnel underneath, 2) partied every friday night and ended up with a bad hungover every saturday morning, 3) they even went and joined gemini and leo in the hogwarts express.

capricorn spent the hiatus going to summer school since aquarius forced capricorn to, which capricorn replied with "freedom of action, freedom of speech, and freedom of everything! let me live my life, aqua! also, how ironic."

aquarius spent their hiatus reading, legit. at least they finished a whole series in a week, each book containing 500+ pages. they also figured out that the nico di angelo is an aquarius himself, which sent them into a frenzy and convinced them that they're secretly children of hades.

pieces. dam, i think they spent too much with aquarius since they began talking to fish. but guess what, the fish talked back. pieces even met merliah summers.

so, um, yeah. i'm back :)