Gemini (f) x Aquarius (m)

Aquarius' POV

Beautiful? Yes.
Smart? Yes.
Talented? Yes.
Perfect? No.
Has flaws? Yes.
Do I love her? Sadly.
Is she taken? Sadly.

I'm still not sure if I like this girl or love her, but the thought of loving someone is terrifying. You'll be whipped, hurt, and whatever love comes with. It's just too much.

"69? Who's 69? Is it," Sagittarius trails off and looks at me in the eyes. "Is it Scorpio? Or am I being basic?" Me and Sagittarius knew each other since second grade, she's known as the class clown while I'm known as the silent slash weird kid at the back. Even then, we still get along well.

I nodded and removed the folder that was covering her face. "Knew it. Since the way you describe him, I knew he's 69. What did he do?" Sagittarius continues to ask.

I didn't reply because I think I'm not supposed to, it's just a a stupid rumor and Scorpio is my friend. I won't ruin our friendship with a stupid rumor hook up with one of my best mates, also Scorpio is bisexual if you're asking.

"I'm not allowed to say that, sorry." I reply. Sagittarius grunts and laid her head on her arms.

"So tell me about Gemini. How's she? Still not making any moves, huh Aqua?" She teases and I roll my eyes. I glanced at where Gemini is, at the very opposite table I'm currently at. She's popular, talkative, talented, I think you know what I mean. I like her, not only for her looks but her personality. She's great.

"Currently, nothing. Absolute nothing. It's so slow that if it goes any slower then it's gonna go backwards, Sag." I whine out. At that, Gemini turns around and looks over to us. She then started walking over to our table and I averted my eyes back to Sagittarius.

"So, um, Capricorn is out for a book hunt. Now I'm lonely." I continue. Sagittarius pouts at me and leans closer.

"You're not lonely Aqua, you have me and you have everyone. Anyone is lucky to have you. I mean, to be honest, I'd be with you if I wasn't in love with someone else. But that's a different story for a different time." She whispered. I smiled.

Gemini stops right in front of Sagittarius and looks at me right in the eyes. She smiled and I think my heart stopped working.

"Fuck." I whispered under my breath.

Leo and Aries grabbed Gemini's arms and pulled her over. "Gemini! Who're you looking at?" Aries asks her. Leo whips his head at me and I go down on my seat.

"No one! I was just looking at the schedule since I lost mine!" Gemini said and I turned around to see a big ass schedule pasted on the classroom door. Of course, not me but the schedule.

Leo must have thought it was something else because he continued to glare at me, which I responded by glaring back. "Idiot." I muttered and I knew Leo heard it.

"Nerd." He mutters back. I roll my eyes and grabbed Sagittarius' hand and pulled her over to the table at the back of the room.

"Oh so now you decided to show up!" I hiss at Capricorn.

"Geez, come down Aqua, I only showed up like a few minutes ago." He explained and held up a book named "All The Bright Places".

Suddenly I feel like walls are closing up to me. My head started hurting and I ran to the nearest bathroom.

I puked right over the bowl while I clutched my stomach. Another reason why nobody likes me. Thank you very much, anxiety.

It maybe happened so fast that I didn't realize I went to the girls' bathroom until I heard Gemini's voice.

"Um." She started and I felt my cheeks heating up. I coughed and flushed the toilet, a nervous laugh coming afterwards.

"Oops." I squeaked. She only chuckles and grabs a tissue.

"Here, let me clean you up." She says and wiped my face. She's so close that I can smell her hair, strawberries.

"Sorry for that, I didn't notice." I said. She doesn't respond and got a shirt from her gym bag.

"I have an extra shirt, but it has a girly design. Hope you don't mind." She say and tossed the shirt on me.

I looked at it and indeed it does have a quite girl design. Palm trees covering the entire thing with an ombré of orange to yellow. I like it though, she has the same style as me.

"Thanks." I said and removed my shirt and put on Gemini's shirt. "I love it, we have the same style." I added.

I looked at her and saw that her eyes are wide open, and her face is bright red. "Are you okay? I think I infected you or something. Want to go to the clinic?" I said and rushed over to her. I rested my hand on her neck and it was indeed very hot.

"I think you have a fever." I say. She removed my hand from her neck and smiles.

"I'm completely okay, Aquarius. But bye now, need to go to gym class. See you later!" She says and rushes out of the bathroom. I stood there silent and smiled to myself.

I think I made an inhumane noise and I then proceed my very boring day.

Later that night, I got a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey! This is Gemini :)

Me: Oh, hi!

Gemini <3 : so, um, I broke up with my boyfriend today.

Me: ...

Gemini <3 : so, uh, want to go for a coffee tomorrow?

Me: idk Gemini, you just broke up with Leo today and isn't that too quick?

Me: like, to move on?

Gemini <3 : Here, let me put this in detail. One night, some random dude invited me to his house to party and literally everyone was there. And I only knew half of the people there so... yeah. I got drunk, talked shit, did shit, etc. but someone dragged me to a truth and dare game. And guess who was there too? Yes, Leo. So someone dared me to date him and I was too drunk to even process it but stupid me said yes. No official deadline but Leo stuck with it. And no, I don't love or even like him in any way. My eyes was actually on a specific person.

Me: Who?

Gemini <3 : you.

Me: I'm not perfect, Gemini. You like a guy who's a lame weirdo in school. I'm no one and you're everyone.

Gemini¿ : I'm not perfect, Aquarius. I like a guy who has a very great personality, same goes with the body ;) And yes, I knew you like me, Capricorn told me. And that's when I was considering breaking up with him, you know? And yes, I did. It wasn't even a proper one and why waste my time on shit anyways?

Me: when?

Gemini <3 : Coffee tomorrow at 6 pm, after school, the coffee shop at the end of the school's street.

Me: :)

Gemini <3 : don't forget my shirt, make sure to wash it.

Me: haha, of course I won't.

(11:11 pm)

Me: I told you I wasn't perfect, you told me the same <3

And with that, we started slow. Became official. And stayed like that for God knows when it'll end. I'll just precious that special moments, for now.

~
A/N: PM me if you have any questions or suggestions! I might not reply that quickly but I will always answer in some point :)