pisces (m) x scorpio (m)

Requested by: @Little-Puppy-12

MATH CLASS

PISCES: "So, um, do I just — ?" (turns to Scorpio, a blush forming on his cheeks, embarrassed) "I actually have no idea what to do." (class laughs)

SCORPIO: (second-hand embarrassment) "Um, you just factorize those and then... um, did what we did yesterday with the chart and stuff." (cringes when Pisces still looks at him dumb-founded, to the teacher) "Um, can I help him?"

TEACHER: (amused) "Yeah, okay, but Scorpio gets half the point." (Pisces sighs in relief, Scorpio take the marker and starts scribbling formulas on the board, 1 min later and he already finished it) "Well, Scorpio literally did that for you so he gets the point. Make sure to study this time, Pisces. This is part of your grade, remember that!"

SOME RANDOM PERSON: "MAYBE MAKE SCORPIO TUTOR YOU, YEAH?" (class laughs again, Scorpio glares at the person while Pisces looks away from embarrassment)

SCORPIO: (muttering) "I'm already tutoring him..." (once Pisces and him sat down) "But seriously though, I can lend you my notes if you want. We can also study during lunch time, if -- ya' know, if you're not busy or..."

PISCES: "Uh, yeah! That'd be great!" (grins) "Damn, getting the Class ' Top 1 student's notes! I'm so honored!"

SCORPIO: (rolls his eyes, secretly flattered from the praise) "Whatever." (grabs his notebook and tosses it to Pisces) "Have fun with it. I want to see an A on the test, yeah?" (bell rings, Scorpio begins to leave when Pisces calls out for him)

PISCES: (smiles) "Bye, thanks for the notes!"

LUNCH TIME

SCORPIO: (staring at the notebook he gave to Pisces) "You're lucky I gave my notes to you. That's, like, not me at all."

PISCES: "I'm going to discover your secrets on how to become Top 1."

SCORPIO: "And that's exactly why!" (Pisces scoffs at him)

PISCES: "You're a good tutor, ya' know? You know how to get things around." (Scorpio raises his eyebrows, smugly)

SCORPIO: "Tell me, am I good with my hands?"

PISCES: (gets the innuendo) "You're such an ass." (serious) "But you are good with your hands though. They're always so fast, kinda mesmerized by it."

SCORPIO: (laughing) "So you mean you want me to give you a — ?"

PISCES: (slams his hand on Scorpio's mouth) "And I didn't mean it like that, pervert."

SCORPIO: (licks Pisces' palm, Pisces shrieks and looks at it in disgust) "I think you mean exactly like that."

PISCES: "You know what, fine. Do you want to help me or nah?"

SCORPIO: (shrugs shamelessly) "Depends on how I'm going to get paid."

PISCES: (done) "You are literally the most dirty minded person I ever met. I'll do these on my own then, asshole."

SCORPIO: "You didn't say that when I helped you during math class, now did you?"

PISCES: (blushes at the memory of it, groans) "Ugh, fuck you. How do I do this again?"

SCORPIO: (grins, pecks his cheeks without thinking) "You, um — did I just do that?" (nervously laughs) "It was meant, like, in a — uh, friend way???"

PISCES: "You know what? Fuck it. I'm going to be blunt and say, yes, I like you too. Pretty obvious you like me, Scorpio. I'm gay, woohoo! Can we stop pretending that we don't know and just fucking kiss?"

SCORPIO: (taken aback by Pisces' bluntness) "Well, okay then." (starts kissing Pisces before a loud cough was heard)

CAPRICORN: (groans) "Oh look, another gay couple!" (face-palms himself) "Just wanna remind y'all that you're inside a school cafeteria with about a hundred people looking at you. My advice: skip classes and give each other BJs in the bathroom stalls. That's all I wanted to say, goodbye."

PISCES: "I say we go to the bathroom stalls."

SCORPIO: "I say second."