pisces (m) x aries (m)

Requested by: @Maria33cz

PISCES: "I feel like singing Mambo No. 5."

ARIES: "Hoe, don't do it."

PISCES: "I'M GONNA DO IT!" (practically skips on stage while dragging Aries with him, into the mic) "Ladies and gentlemen, this is Mambo No. 5!" (crowd cheers, song starts playing) "One, two, three, four, five..." (looks at Aries expectedly, nods him on)

ARIES: "You're a dork, you know?" (cheeky smile, stars singing) "Everybody in the car, so come on let's ride." (crowd begins to do weird shit, awkward smile) "To the liquor store around the corner. The boys say they want some gin and juice." (someone decided to pop open a coke while shaking it) "But I don't really wanna — "

PISCES: "Beer bust, like I had last week. I must stay deep, 'cause talk is cheap." (crowd starts singing along)

ARIES & PISCES: "I LIKE ANGELA, PAMELA, SANDRA, AND RITA." (they let the crowd sing the rest of it) "...A LITTLE BIT OF MONICA IN MY LIFE, A LITTLE BIT OF ERICA BY MY SIDE, A LITTLE BIT OF RITA IS ALL I NEED, A LITTLE BIT OF TINA IS WHAT I SEE, A LITTLE BIT OF SANDRA IN THE SUN, A LITTLE BIT OF MARY ALL NIGHT LONG, A LITTLE BIT OF JESSICA HERE I AM, A LITTLE BIT OF YOU MAKES ME YOUR MAN." (starts doing the chicken dance, which is acceptable since they're half-drunken young adults with no life whatsoever)

PISCES: (starts singing random lyrics) "AND WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU?!"

ARIES: "A FUCKING HOT MAN WHO GIRLS WANT BUT IS SECRETLY GAY FOR HIS BEST FRIEND!" (everything goes silent all of the sudden, realized what he said and blushed) "I mean, like — uh... gotta go!" (runs off stage)

PISCES: (awkwardly laughs) "Well people, I'll hand you over to to the DJ now. Goodbye and have a fun night!" (runs to Aries who was curled up in a corner, a beer in hand) "Hello there."

ARIES: (emotionally unstable) "I outed myself, can you believe such thing? Me, the almighty Aries the Ram, outed himself while singing Mambo No. 5?!"

PISCES: (sits beside him) "Drunken thoughts are sober thoughts."

ARIES: (rolls his eyes) "Don't start talking about Tumblr quotes, Pisces." (dramatically) "MY LIFE IS OVER!"

PISCES: (grabs Aries' face in his hands, literally inches apart) "Who's the best friend though?"

ARIES: (groans) "I think you know who he is, Pisces, don't be stupid."

PISCES: (doing his best Edward Cullen impression) "Say it. Say it out loud."

ARIES: "Are you seriously quoting Twilight?!"

PISCES: "Hush, young Ram. Don't ruin it."

ARIES: (rolls eyes) "You're still a dork, you know?"

PISCES: "Just say — " (Aries cuts him off by pressing his lips on his, a cheeky smile when they pulled apart) "You're such a tease!"

ARIES: "CATCH ME IF YOU WANNA KISS MY ASS!" (begins to run while laughing hysterically)

PISCES: (grumbling, a small smile plastered on his face) "Fucking idiot."