leo (f) x gemini (m)

Requested by: @ClairIsNotOnFire

GEMINI: (pacing around the park with his phone in his hands) "Okay, okay, but what if she'll run away?" (talking to himself) "What if- what if she doesn't like me?" (gasps) "What if she'd hate me?!"

RANDOM PERSON: "You okay, bro?"

GEMINI: (nervously laughing) "Ha, better than ever." (walks away and decides to sit on the bench) "You can do this. You can do this. You — Hey! Someone's going to sit here, ya' know?!" (narrows his eyes at the girl who tried to sit next to him) "Move along now!" (girl looks at him weirdly before walking away) "Hmph!"

LEO: "Um, Gemini?"

GEMINI: (jumps) "Holy — LEO!"

LEO: (sits beside him) "You okay?"

GEMINI: "Better when you're here." (his eyes widen) "Did I just say that?"

LEO: (laughing) "Yes you did and thank you. Why are you so nervous?"

GEMINI: (stuttering) "Why- why am I so nervous?" (Leo nods) "Okay, I'll just rip the bandage off then. I liked you since second grade."

LEO: "Wait, so you're saying that... you- you liked me since second grade?"

GEMINI: (awkwardly scratches the back of his neck) "Um, yeah. But, ya' know, you don't have to like me back. I just wanted to, uh, admit it to you before we graduate."

LEO: "Are you kidding, Gem?! Of course I like you!"

GEMINI: "Wait, what?"

LEO: "Okay, maybe I didn't like you since second grade." (Gemini cringes) "But I always felt something special for you. So, why not try it out? Not giving someone a second thought is very bad."

GEMINI: "So you're saying..."

LEO: "I'm saying that we should get out this public park and go to our first date."

GEMINI: (smirks) "First date?"

LEO: (shy) "Um, I would love to go to a carnival!" (nervously laughs) "If that's okay for you. I could pay for the tickets and you could pay for the food. See, there's a contribution!"

GEMINI: "You're really giving me a chance?!"

LEO: (smiles) "I'm really giving you a chance and I just hope I won't regret it."

GEMINI: "You won't."