Chapter 2

"They came last night with a note saying that they were from the future. Their names are Sophia and Jaidyn. And... After many DNA tests, we find that they are your children," Ollie said.

"What? How?" Dick asked standing up off they floor. Artemis had both babies and was trying to get them to quiet down.

"Seriously Dick? Do why really have to explain the birds and the bees," Artemis asked.

"I know how it happens. I mean how did this happen?" Dick gestured to Artemis and himself.

"We don't know the ins and outs of it, but until we find the coordinates of the portal these are your kids. We expect you to treat them as your kids," Batman said.

"How old are they?" Artemis asked.

"They're 6 mpnths," Dinah said. And with that Dinah, Ollie, and Batman walked out of the room.

"Um...." Dick was still in shock.

"Listen Dick, I don't want to burden you with this," Artemis said.

"I have an apartment. We could stay there."

"Honestly, I would rather live by myself."

"I know, but we have to do what's best for our.... Our..."

"Children Dick. Our Children."

"Right. I knew that. Well, our children. We have to do what's best for our children," Dick said taking Sophia from Artemis. Artemis looked from Jaidyn to Sophia then sighed.

"Fine. We can stay at your apartment.... For now..."

"Good. Now, Let's go."

The two teens walked to a zeta tube with two crying babies and broken hearts.