Pigboy

{Before I start this, I'm sure you're aware of how the "y/n" thing works but in case you aren't:
Y/n= your name
Y/m/n=your moms name
Y/l/n=your last name
Y/m/l/n=your moms last name (lol wut)
Alright so, read on!}

Friday.

You weren't even going to school all because he and his mom were coming. How selfish. You planned on getting extra sleep at least, but of course, you didn't.

Your eyes shot open at the sound of a loud vacuum. It was 6 am and your mom was already having a war downstairs. Not being able to catch your sleep again, you sat up and slowly slid off your bed with your eyes still closed.

The cold bathroom was waiting for you the same way it did every single morning. You stepped into the bathroom, immediately getting goosebumps on your skin. You sighed and did your morning routine, mentally preparing yourself not to loose your shit when you saw him. Although you hadn't seen him for a year, everything felt like it was only yesterday.

You changed into some comfortable, yet good-looking clothes. You know, to impress the guy you hate. Your feet found themselves at the bottom of the stairs, your eyes looking at an already clean house. "wow" you thought. This house is gonna be a mess the second he steps in so why even bother.

You ate some breakfast and helped your mom clean the rest of the house.

"They'll be here in half an hour, so go get ready," said your mom. You gave her a face that said it all. "I AM ready," you thought, but you still went and hid yourself in your room.

"Is this the last time i'll be happy and at peace?" you questioned yourself. "What am I saying? I'll just beat his ass." you smiled confidently at yourself and changed up a bit to look more presentable. Without even realizing it, the half hour had passed faster than you can pass your crush your phone number. You sprung up at the sound of the doorbell. "Oh hell no," you quietly said, but you went downstairs to politely welcome them to their new home.

Your mom looked at you as you stood next to her. "Do not embarrass me because I know your little innocent face carries a heavy toll if someone messes with you."

You nodded with a serious face, "Im not, I'm not. But if he tries anything, I'm gonna shove my hand so far up his a-" you motioned your fist upwards before your mom interrupted. "Okay okay yes I know. You're super scary." she said sarcastically. Honestly, your body did NOT match your attitude. On the outside you are the cutest doe-eyed, unharmful creature, but your attitude matched that of an angry old man trying to protect his dead ass crops.

Both you and your mom looked serious now and both had a common goal of welcoming them kindly. She opened the door as you looked down at your shoes, reminding yourself always to remain calm and not even flinch even if all you wanted to do was rip his head off.

You heard his mom first, but you didn't look up. "Hello {y/m/n}! Oh we were both so excited to get here. Sorry your daughter had to miss school. You didn't have to." They greeted each other so happily, it kinda made you feel good that your mom was so happy, but then you heard him. "Ms.(y/m/l/n). Very nice to see you again. Thank you for letting us share your home with you and your daughter." That's when you looked up.

His voice sounded different. More mature and stronger than how it sounded before. Not that it sounded any deeper, it was just, better. You looked at him and saw his appearance also looked different. He simply looked like a better, more educated version of the chubby, weird Jimin from before. Don't be confused though, his attitude was what kept your blood boiling.

Your mom smiled. She always loved Jimin for some reason. Maybe it was the chubby cheeks, or the way he talked to her, hypnotized her into thinking he was an angel. They both came in, now approaching you for a hello.

His mom hugged you tightly. She was always nice to you. You didn't have a problem with her. You actually liked her too. It was her son who you hated, clearly. After you two spoke a bit about how you've been, you looked at your mom. You didn't even want to look at him, but she always had to be polite. "(Y/n) c'mon, say hello to Jimin, don't be so shy honey." Both mothers laughed as you faked a laugh too.

You turned and looked at him. His smile almost looked like he was smirking, making fun of you and already making you want to punch his teeth in. You smiled at him with such a forced expression. You bowed and immediately stood normally again, forcing yourself to look happy but immediately looking away, avoiding his gaze.

You felt a pair of arms wrap around you.

"What the-," you thought.

Jimin had hugged you.

But you knew damn well he was trying to get you pissed off and it was working. Not even five minutes, no, not even 3 minutes that he's been here and he was already asking to die.

"Little sis! I missed you. Now I can call you that can't I?" He said with a tone that made your ears want to bleed.

"No you can't," you said in a serious tone, but the laughter of both parents drowned it out so that only Jimin was able to hear. Both yours and his mom wandered away so your mom could show her friend to all the nice features of the house.

He pulled away immediately, placing his hands in his pockets and looking at you with a stern face. He was serious this time. He licked his lips and let his head slightly tilt down as he kept his stare fixed on you. He no longer looked like a teasing unharmful child. He looked dangerous and ready to drive you crazy in more ways than you could ever imagine.

"I'm home, little sister."