Milk and Honey

In a year, you had done a lot with Jimin, but today was different. Today you did something you hadn't done with him.

There had been talk of moving in together, but after a discussion about work, friends, Yuri, and  everything else that had to be discussed, the talk was left to rest to later be brought up. You had been wondering if there was anything interesting to watch on TV. Nothing to suit your taste like always. You repeatedly pressed the buttons on the remote to finally give up, turning the tv off as a sweet aroma filled the house. "Jimin what are you doing?" You asked from the bedroom to the kitchen where he was. "I bought this coffee that supposedly is the best quality you can find in this city. Smells good so far," he said as he watched the dark liquid pour down into your favorite cup, serving you first. He fixed it just the way you liked and served himself too. You sighed, bored out of your entire existence. You laid on your bed, spread out like a starfish, but sat up crisscross when you  heard Jimins careful steps approach the room with two cups of coffee in his hands. "Let's have a drink!" He said smiling down at the cups as he handed you one. He sat next to you, sipping on the coffee and sighing at the taste. "I'd have to say it's actually really good," he said, looking at you and waiting for your opinion. You sipped your coffee and nodded with a sudden surprised expression. "Oh my- that really hit me good," you said. You sat in silence as you finished your coffee. Jimin took the cups to the kitchen as you laid back down, your body now curved as you laid on your side. You looked mature, almost tempting the way your pajama shorts hugged your hips and your waist curved flattering your body shape. You laid with your head on your pillow, facing opposite from the door as you closed your eyes and waited for Jimin to come back so that you could ask him to suggest what to do to relieve you from your boredom.

Jimin walked in with a silly story he remembered to tell you but his words being cut to inexistence as he found you laying over the sheets that way. Your body was in no way laying in purpose to his sudden surprise, but he just hadn't seen you so... tempting before. He had never touched you that way, never caressed your body other than to kiss you or just to purposely make you blush, but it has been longer than one year of innocent touches. He felt it was the right moment. To make you feel excitement, pain, love, bliss, passion, simultaneously bottled up into one moment. You slid your arm slowly over your waist as you turned to face him. "Jimin, I'm bored. What should we do?" You asked. Your sweet voice made him shiver at the thought of that same voice wrapping around his lips.

He nodded, accepting that he heard you, instantly self conscious about his appearance, his nervous eyes, the way he just existed nervously in front of you. He fixed the creases of his shirt, attempting to look better as he smiled, biting his lip. You didn't know what was even going on as you sat up, your torso turned to face him but your bottom remaining curved. "What is it?" You asked but received no response. He just wanted this moment to be perfect for both of you and he was already ruining it. He looked down as he placed his hands in his trousers pockets, getting ahold of himself as he looked up at you and eyebrow raised. "You said you're bored?" He asked, his form sending shivers through your body.

"Yeah.. I was thinking- we can do something fun?" You said now taking a hint of what was going on. You too had longed for this moment, but never expecting it to come this suddenly. You didn't want to sound too ready in case he was just looking tempting and meaning nothing of it. You took note of his appearance. God.. you had spent the entire day with him and you just noticed how incredible he looked. His formal white shirt he used today for the dinner date you had, fitting just perfectly to show his muscles through his sleeves rolled up from washing the dishes, his black tie removed and placed on the drawer after arriving tiredly. His black trousers fit his body perfectly and were held up with a thick, black leather belt. Fucking hell he was handsome and you noticed you looked quite appropriate too. Your shorts were riding up your thighs from when you sat up, your thin shirt was one he let you borrow to sleep, but he couldn't help to imagine him taking it off you as quick as he let you borrow it. You wore a cute black bra that was visible through the white shirt you wore. Your face was bare and beautiful, just the way he loved it, and your lips plump and soft from the wine you had at dinner earlier. Your cheeks began to show a rosy shade as you imagined his next move. You sat on the bed, swallowing hard as you saw the way he looked at you.