Verklempt

Your alarm sounded under your pillow, interrupting the peaceful sleep you had trouble getting last night. Your eyes opened slowly, you rubbing them as you yawned and turned your alarm off. The room was still dark. As you turned the night stand light on, you looked at Jimin who was sleeping by your side, lips pouting as he slept through the alarm.

Today is your wedding day.

You smiled, brushing his hair out of his face with your fingers. His lip twitched, causing you to smile bigger. In a few hours you two would be united by marriage, but for now, you had to shower and go to Hobi's house where you would be changed and made up into an even more beautiful princess. You got up, checking the time. 5:04 am. Early, but that didn't matter. Weddings are that important. You went to the kitchen and began the day.

You started the coffee and began cooking Jimins favorite breakfast. Your face wouldn't change into anything less than a smile. You felt tingles all over your body and gentle butterflies fly in your tummy. The day long awaited was here. You checked your phone and saw a text from 3 of the guys. "TODAY IS THE DAY IM NOT CRYING ALREADY," was V's message. "I'm ready whenever you are! 😌," was Hoseoks message. "This is the first time I've gotten up excited for something this entire year," was Yoongi's message. The rest were still either asleep or busy. You smiled, replying to each one of them. Before you knew it, you were busy texting away without a break.

"Good morning my love," Jimin said with a raspy morning voice as he wiped the water off his lip from brushing his teeth. He rubbed his eyes and walked over to you, his hair bouncing gently. You looked up and put your phone away. "Good morning cutie," you said as he wrapped his arms around you, resting his head on your shoulder. He was exhausted, but ready for today. "I seem like I'm not worried about today, but I'm trying not to scream right now," he said as he kissed your cheek. You smiled, wrapping your arms around him now, pressing your head on his chest. His heartbeat was extra fast, making you nervous too. "Jimin, Im kinda really really nervous," you said. He hugged you, wrapping his arms around you comfortingly. "I feel like I'm gonna pass out," he said jokingly.

You two sat for breakfast and ate quietly like always, but this time both your minds occupied the same thoughts. You cleaned up after finishing and headed to the bedroom to shower and change. After you two finished, you grabbed your bag and checked your phone. 7:31 am. You had just enough time for everything. You grabbed your bag and your phone, wearing casual clothes and keeping your hair down since it was still wet from showering. "I guess it's time we part ways until the ceremony," you said in disbelief that it was already time for this. He smiled, looking at you as he finished fixing the bed for you both to leave. "Yup. I'll see you in less time than you can imagine," he said as he pinched your chin, "don't be so nervous alright? I'm nervous too, but this is for you and I, so be happy," he said, looking straight into your eyes, sending you a peaceful feeling. You nodded, agreeing and leaned closer to kiss him. He pressed his lips onto yours, sweet and gentle before he pulled away. "Now go get yourself ready. I'll be waiting for you my queen," he said as he grabbed his phone, also heading out. You smiled, biting your lip at his sweet words. You hugged him and said good bye before you got into your car and drove to Hoseok's house.

"(Y/n)!!!!" Hobi said with a squeal as he hugged you, bouncing around the room. "Okay so I called the hair and makeup artists and they said they'll be here in an hour so let's go get you set up with everything you need and make sure it's all correct," he said as he walked you to the room. You entered and saw your dress set up on a vintage dress form mannequin. It looked so amazing there, waiting for you to put it on. Your heels were in front of the dress and your jewelry was placed elegantly on the vanity across the room that used to be Hobi's sisters. The room was empty other than that. He had saved this room especially for your wedding. There was a robe hung on a garment rack along with your wedding lingerie. It was extremely attractive and tempting. You had initially been embarrassed that Hoseok saw it, but he encouraged you that it was your wedding day and there was nothing to be embarrassed about. He even said he wished his future wife was as cute and daring as you.