Threat

Shaky nervous breathing filled the empty living room of the neighbors dark home. He hadn't even taken the time to turn the lights on before making that police phone call. His fingers trembled as he dialed the emergency number. He was regretting this decision. These men were dangerous and he hadn't realized how much of a threat they could be to him. They murdered a man, or at least he thought so, so how much more difficult would it be to silence him? He stupidly had ignored these thoughts, only to obtain a hero label in the news, but that would only be temporary. His life could be taken away as he thought of this, but it was too late to back out. They knew where he lived, they could watch him, stalk him the same way he creepily stalks all the neighbors around him for his own entertainment.

"Emergency services how may I assist you?"

"Uh-" he began with a trembling voice.

"Yes sir? Whats the problem?"

"I-I-I-I- um.. theres a group of youngsters that murdered a person.  I think they did."

"They murdered a person sir? Are you certain?"

"I- well, I saw that these guys, they- uh.. they had these sport bags and blood dripped down one of them. They looked very suspicious. I told them i'd call the police and they immediately ran. They took the car. I think they killed someone and I might be next ma'am." 

His voice was fearful and shocked. The same way you'd sound if you knew your last day of living was today, and you death wouldn't be a peaceful one.

"Okay sir and  do you have the license plat number of the vehicle?"

"No. They left too fast, but- I think I can describe the vehicle. It was um.. I think an SUV. Its black and uh.." close to tears. His voice was as weak and cracking as if he was close to tears and he couldnt help it. 

"Sir, please calm down. Take a deep breath and think about this clearly."

"Okay.. okay. Yes. It was a black SUV, uh.. no tinted windows... Thats all I could really remem-oh! It has a dent in the rear bumper. I don't know what else to say."

"Do you know the direction they headed sir? From your location right? How many of them were there? What age?"

"They went towards the main street from my house. I think there was like..maybe five? I dont even remember.. Im not sure but they were young maybe twenty or so?"

"Okay. Thank you for the information. We've sent over some patrol to look for the vehicles description. Would you like for me to stay on the line?"

"N-no. Thats okay. Please catch them."

"We will try sir."

"Alright. Thank you so much. Goodbye."

End Call.

He hung up the phone, shaking to the pit of his soul, but much more relieved that there was someone out there looking for these criminals.

"Now you're afraid?" said a voice, unknown to its origin.

A moment of silence filled the man as panic was the only thing that this voice caused in him."Y-Yoongi I know its you!...  You're a murderer! I knew it. I knew it! You're always with that face. The face of a murderer!!" screamed the man.

"Oh shut your fucking mouth. You don't know shit. You shouldn't have gotten involved with me Mr.Heung," Yoongi said as he stepped out of the shadows with his hands in his jeans pockets, head tilted down but his eyes sharp on the man.