Eunoia

"Baby Blue? Coral? Burgundy? Lilac?" you asked as you looked at some themes on the magazine. "Help out some Jimin! Or is (y/n) getting married by herself?" Jin said as he held on to a pen. Jimin smiled and sat next to you, leaning his head on your shoulder as he held on to a cup of tea. Sometimes he acted more like the girl, but he was a cute. He coughed and cleared his throat. "You okay?"you asked. He looked at you and smiled while nodding as he looked at your magazine again.

"What about gold?" asked Yoongi who was grabbing a glass of water from your kitchen. "Nah, too typical," said Jimin. "What about black," said Namjoon as he relaxed on your couch. "Black? Its not a funeral," replied Jin. "How about like a light lilac kinda tone?" suggested V. You liked the idea of a soft pastel color to go with the theme. Jimin noticed your reaction and said "lets check some out!" You searched up some lilac themed colors on your laptop and found it to be such a pretty color. Jimin gasped and said, "I like that a lot!! It reminds me of Namjoon's hair." Jin smiled and asked, "alright so lilac?" he wrote it down and smiled. "Ahhhh I cant wait!!!!!" Yoongi exclaimed. He seemed to be more excited than you at the moment. You were just worried about a lot. Budget, guests, time, everything.

"When are we gonna go pick up your dress?" Hobi asked. He really wanted to make you look like a queen. You shrugged and said, "I think after we figure all the venue and the decorations out. I still need to make invitations for a lot of people, but maybe ill just go get it tomorrow." There was a LOT of people coming. All seven of the guy's families were coming, all their friends, coworkers and their families. You had barely finished the guest list and there was a total of 326 people attending. Thats a lot for a wedding. "326 people are on the list,"Jimin said, remembering the number you told him. "Goddamn! Thats a lot," Yoongi said.

You managed to get things done at a good pace. In three months you had finished a lot in your list including the venue, the food, themes, entertainment, and sending out invitations. You had planned to finish in five more months. Jimin was a lot of help. He always helped you in every doubt you had and even took care of some things by himself. He always had a positive view in the end of the day when you were just worried.

Five months before the wedding, you would start booking florists, arranging transportation, checking on the guests that agreed they would come, ordering the cake, scheduling your hair and makeup appointment, ordering favors, etc, but everything seemed to be on track.

***************************

"Here we have the dress you ordered. If it doesnt fit or if you aren't comfortable, we will make sure it is fixed on time," the lady said. You had finally come to try on your dress. Hoseok came with you as promised and smiled big, hoping this would turn out the way you wanted. He had come with you the last time when you got your fitting done and when you chose a dress. He made good points in which you should and shouldn't get. You ended up choosing a very beautiful yet elegant dress with a sweetheart neckline and regal lace motifs with pearls, beading and crystals, a elegant tulle A-line that fit perfectly on your waistline. It was incredibly beautiful and the way it flowed down to the floor made you feel so majestic. Hoseoks jaw dropped when you came out to look at it in the mirror. He knew it would suit you beautifully. "You look so perfect in it," he said, not even trying to yell. Screaming wouldn't be enough to describe his excitement for Jimin to see you. You looked at yourself, turning around to see the back. Every angle was so astonishing to see. You smiled confidently and nodded, "this is the one."

Hoseok drove you home after choosing jewelry that matched you perfectly. He wouldn't stop mentioning scenarios of your wedding day, his excitement true and radiant. Jimin was also excited to take a peek at your dress, but Hoseok took it home to his house so he wouldn't be able to. Everything was going just as you wanted. Not a single thing had gone wrong so far. You were dropped off at your house and you went inside. You heard a conversation going on which lead you to quiet down and listen in. It was Jimin talking to someone else through the phone.