Her

*Jimins POV*
Ever since I met her when we were younger, it's been fun to tease her. It's all a joke. When she gets mad, her cheeks puff up and become red. She stares so hard I feel like she can kill me. But I hate her. She's annoying, dumb, stubborn, loud, obnoxious, and rude.

And now i live with her.

It's been great really. She has matured just a little bit but her attitude is still the same. Sometimes I feel like pushing her down the stairs. She never listens to me. NEVER.

"Jimin my friend Kevin is coming over so if you could disappear for some hours, that'd be excellent." A boy? Sure she could bring him, but I'll get my fun out of that.

********************
*Your POV*
You raced to the front door when you heard the door bell but you were too late. Jimin was opening the door.

"You must be Kevin. You're here for my sister but for what? Are you gonna study? It's Saturday." First of fucking all, I'm not his sister, second, what's his deal?!

You pulled Jimin from his shirt and moved him out of the way. "Kevin! Hi. Sorry. Come in." You kindly let him in and gave Jimin an angry stare "fuck off," you mouthed at Jimin. He surprisingly turned around and left with his hands in his sweats pockets after you said that.

Kevin looked so good in everything. The weekend allowed for you both to see each other in your common clothes. "So, what did you want to learn today?" He said in a cute tone. He stepped closer to your beautiful white piano on the corner of the big living room and stroked it.

"Oh um.. I wanted to learn that song you wrote for music class." You said. Kevin played piano beautifully. He had come over several times to teach you how to play the piano and with his help, you were now learning how to play the piano. Slowly but surely. And he was patient.

"Sure thing." You both sat down on the pianos seat. Close together. Your arms lightly touched when you moved and it made you nervous. "Now, we're gonna start at the first measure. Can you play that?" You placed your fingers on the piano randomly. Great. Your hands were shaking and were immobile from the nervousness. All you wanted to do was impress him.

"Ah.. Okay.. Uhh.." You felt a rush of heat build up to your cheeks. "It's okay. Relax." He gently placed his hand over your trembling ones. He gave you a sweet smile. Man, he was making you fall harder.

"Alright so what is this? Like some kind of drama? Oh! Lemme guess what happens next. You're gonna look at each other's eyes for a billion hours, (y/n) is gonna blush and look down, and you're pull her chin up and tell her it's okay, you'll both kiss and she'll pretend to be shy and innocent. Aww how cute!" Jimin. He had to come and ruin everything. Kevin looked down embarrassed.

Jimin had his arm resting on the stairs railing and he his chin resting on his hand. You looked up at him. "Jimin what the hell." Your voice wasn't screaming and annoying like usual. It was neutral but you were able to hear the anger through it. "What. Did I ruin the moment? Hey Kevin, did you also notice her gain weight? Cause I'm starting to think it was only me. I don't know. She looks kinda-" he motioned his hands outwards from his stomach.

You were sick of it. Sick of him. It was one thing to annoy you and mess with you but another to embarrass you that way in front of people. Especially your crush. You remained silent with your head down. You didn't even know what you wanted to do. A part of you wanted to punch him unconscious but you also just wanted to give up and cry. You were just thrown down to the lowest level of humiliation possible.

He had really gone this far.

Kevin was at a loss of words. He didn't know whether to defend you, ignore him and tell you it was okay, or just stay quiet, but he was certain that you weren't fat. Not in any way we're you too heavy looking to him. Of course you weren't as thin as a lot of girls, but he liked you how you were. He did. He liked you.

He looked up at Jimin, preparing himself to defend you, but you got up. You faced Kevin and bowed at him in an apology. "I'm sorry. You should leave." You said in a kind tone. Without waiting for a response, you calmly grabbed your jacket and keys and stepped out of the house, gently closing the door behind you.

"Wait where are you- aahhhh." Said Jimin with a smile. "Well she ditched you." He said to Kevin.

Kevin got up. "You didn't have to humiliate her like that." He said to Jimin. Jimin raised his eyebrows, surprised that he had spoken. "Well you should've said that when she was here Prince Charming." Kevin closed the piano and headed to the door to leave. "Oh now you're gonna leave? Wow. People are not loyal." Jimin said. Kevin left feeling heavy that he didn't speak up before you left.

You walked to a nearby bus stop. The day was sunny and bright, full of life and happiness around but you were hurt. For the first time Jimin was able to break through you. You sat on the bus stop bench and stared at the ground.

You remembered how Jimin motioned his hands, mimicking your body. You looked down at your body. It's incredible how words can persuade you to think that you're something you're not. You felt your vision become blurry and then it clear away followed by a tear falling onto your shirt, soaking into the fabric.

Jimin had done it. Was that his goal? Was that the prize? Your tears? You wished your mom would've been home. She always assured you that you were beautiful and strong. But no matter how many times someone reassures you, it's so easy for you to be convinced of otherwise.

You felt the cold winter breeze on your hot cheeks. Who would've thought such a beautiful day would be so sad for you. You hadn't cried this bad in years. The last time you did, it had changed you into the rude loudmouth you are now. And it was your dad who had done it.

Your quiet shutters were the only thing that was able to be heard.

Your phone rang. "Mom" it read. Shit. You quickly sniffled away your stuffy nose and answered.

"Hello?"

"Sweetie! How are you? I know we left just this morning, but I couldn't help it. I had to call you. How's it going so far? How's my princess doing?" She said.

You slightly smiled at her words. They were always so kind despite your attitude towards her.

You sighed attempting to sound a bit joyful. "It's going really great."