Crash

You went home leaving Jimin with a serious thought of consideration. You would come back the next day to help with Yuri. That's the only thing that kept you both connected and you didn't mind. Yuri was a cute baby and very quiet at that. She cried of course, but only when she really had to.

The next day you knocked on Jimins door early in the morning, ready to assist him in anything needed. He came to the door, surprised at how early you came. The door opened to reveal a sleepy Jimin, handsome at that. His pajamas looked warm and cozy but his sweater seemed to be quickly thrown on to answer the door. His hood was on, protecting your eyes from seeing his messy hair, but it still fell visible to you since it went down to his eyes, wavy and uncontrolled. He looked at you squinting with one eye closed shut from the light shining brightly outside. You could tell he hadn't gotten a lot of sleep last night. "Good morning Jimin. Did I come too early?" You asked embarrassedly, but he shook his head. "No I was already up!" He said, also embarrassed at you catching him. You only smiled at his obvious lie and walked in as he stepped aside. "Thanks for coming again. Yuri is still asleep, so if you're sleepy, you can come sleep," he whispered. You sleep in the same bed as him?! It's not too shocking if it's just you and him, but he has a girlfriend and a baby with her! You didn't see it too greatly although you really did want to. "I'm not sleepy! You can sleep and I'll catch up to some homework I gotta do," you said. While it was true about homework, you were exhausted from packing all night last night. He nodded and said, "oh shoot. I didn't mean to bother when you have homework. You should've told me, I thought you didn't have anything at all to do." He looked at you upset while you smiled back. "It's okay, now go sleep a few more hours and I'll stay in the living room. I'll be alert in case Yuri wakes up so you don't have to worry about getting up," you said as you headed to the sun lit living room. Jimin walked away without a word and you sat down on the floor crisscross in front of the coffee table, setting your laptop on it and turning it on. You fixed your sitting position and then placed your hands on the laptop, typing in your username and password.

A heavy blanket was placed on your shoulders, falling softly on your back, warming you almost instantly. You looked up and saw Jimin leaning down towards you with the blanket in hand, fixing it on you. "The morning is cold. You should also care for your health," he said as he bundled the blanket around you. He looked around you, making sure the blanket protected you from the cold living room space. "It'll get dirty if it's on the floor," you said with a thankful smile. "No, don't even worry about that. That's what washing machines are for silly. I would suggest a coffee, but I want us to have breakfast together," he said, finally standing up. Your smile was evident to how you liked the idea. "Okay. Thank you Jimin. Rest well now," you said. "Thank you. You work hard, but don't overwork yourself either," he said as he put his hands in his sweaters pocket as he pushed them down, proving he was cold. He titled his head up shyly as he stretched, giving you a tired, yet cute smile. "Good night," he said playfully as the sun shined vibrantly through the see through living room curtains. "Good night Jimin," you laughed back.

You woke up three hours later with a tingling leg and a dead laptop. "Oh shhhhhit," you thought. You fell asleep doing your homework and you probably didn't hear Yuri cry. So much for helping Jimin. You sat up and checked your phone. "TEN O'CLOCK ALREADY?!" You panicked, but instantly was shut down to the sight of steam rising up form a cup of coffee that was set on the coffee table by your side. It was still hot, indicating it was just made. You were confused by who placed it there. It obviously had to be Jimin, but the house was silent just the way it was before. You turned your body around to look for any more clues and saw Jimin sitting by the table, looking at you with an amused smile and sipping on a cup of coffee himself. "Good morning," he said. God that hoodie looked great on him.

You stared at him. My god was he handsome. Just to imagine being able to see him like this every morning. To be treated with a hot drink at every awakening and to see him watching you with a smile that would never want to make you leave those cozy sheets.