Redamancy

"Babygirl, wake up! We're here," Jimin said. Your husband, Jimin. That day was your wedding and it was the best day of your life. The party was extremely fun. All your friends were there, your family, everyone. You received what felt like thousands of compliments. Compliments on you, on Jimin, and you both as a couple. You danced all night, had your first dance with Jimin, and was even in on a surprise. 

Jimin and the guys had prepared a dance for you and honestly, it was the best thing in the world. They all danced so perfectly and so in sync that you could just smile and sing to the songs they were dancing. There was a lot of sass, flirting, and fun joking around in the dance, but mostly love. Jimin danced in the front the entire time. You could tell they worked VERY hard for it. Towards the night time, Namjoon spoke up and gave a speech in behalf of all the guys for you and Jimin. They got up and stood in front of you again, this time with microphones in hand. Jin had written a song. "Propose" was the name and they sang it for you, again flawlessly. 

You guys cut the cake. It involved both you and Jimin cutting it together and Jimin smearing frosting on your lips, kissing them after, making it smear evenly on him too. That night was just perfect. You drove away after the whole party, exhausted, but ready for your new life. 

Now you sat in the car, still in your lovely dress as Jimin woke you up. You had arrived to a hotel where you would spend the night and then take off to your honeymoon the morning after. You sat up, stretching as the chauffeur opened the door to your side. You got out with the help of the chauffeur as Jimin got off, grabbing your luggage from the back of the car. You thanked the driver as he left you two in front of the hotel. It was luxurious and very big. Jimin took your hand as you each took your bags and checked in. You were immediately let in where you took an elevator to the highest floor and entered your room. It was incredibly big and looked so expensive. Jimin closed the door behind him.

"Jimin how much did you pay for this?!" you asked. 

"It doesn't matter," he said as you turned around, him planting a kiss on your lips passionately.

You kissed him back. You had barely even taken the scene of the hotel room and you were already ready to move into a very intimate moment. Jimin was noticeably excited too as he took his tuxedo suit off and placed in on the fancy couch. You both paused for a moment, realizing you were ready for whatever came after. You were husband and wife now.

He looked down at you, at your dress, running his hands on you the way he dreamed of doing from the moment he saw you walk in to the ceremony. You turned around as he reached over, taking the veil off you gently, placing it on top of his tux's suit. He unzipped your dress and you wrapped your arms around your chest, holding it on you so that he wouldn't see you. Not yet.

You turned around, smiling at him as he smiled back at you. He had no idea what was coming for him. "I love you babygirl," he said as he kissed your lips. You kissed him back, but with a cute smile as you let go of the dress. It fell gently as you pulled it off. He wanted to help you, but you wanted him to be surprised. You pulled him according to your movements as you took off the dress entirely, leaving you with just your lingerie and your heels on. You pulled away from the kiss, allowing him to see you entirely. His eyes stared at you, his lips parted in a gasp as his eyes took you in. You shyly played with the garter on your thigh as he smiled. 

"Baby, you look incredible," he said as he touched the lace on your hips. You giggled, "then touch me," as Jimin placed his hands on your hips, pulling them towards his passionately. You pulled him onto the soft extravagant bed, giving you all the love you had planned for tonight. 

You both played in bed, your body's enveloped in each other as you gave yourself entirely to each other yet again. It was passion, bliss, love, everything you could think of, let out and exposed in the way you moved, your kisses,  bites, moans of pleasure as he worked himself into you. It seemed to get better every time you became intimate. You became closer, deeper every time.