Innocence

"You think I'm lying dont you," said Yoongi, disappointed in the outcome of this. "No. No, I gotta go," Jimin replied as he grabbed Yuri's diaper bag. You got up, confused as to if you should go with him or let him go. You looked at Yoongi and he looked down, shaking his head with a serious look in his face. He feared what you and him both feared but never shared to each other.

For him to have fallen in love with Echa.

Jimin's reaction could mean lots of things, but the way he took Yuri's bag. It made it seem like he was offended by Yoongi's accusation. You looked at Jimin, searching for some kind of hint of truth in his eyes. He looked at you with confused eyes, looking left and right, trying to find an answer, but to you it looked like Echa was all he thought about. And it was, but for different reasons.

Yoongi saw that look in your eyes. The one that was worried for what happened next. He always knew your eyes only looked that way towards Jimin even if you pretended you were over him already. It annoyed him how he knew you held strong feelings for each other but never were brave enough to admit it and he saw through both of you easily. That's why he did all this, because he didn't want Jimin to be with Echa. He wanted Jimin to be with you.

Jimin took Yuri gently from your arms and placed a blanket over her, protecting her from the cold air outside. He headed to the door without saying anything. "Jimin what is it?" Yoongi asked looking at him from his immobile position. Jimin stopped in his steps, looking at Yoongi sharply. "I'm gonna confront her," he said, taking both you and him by surprise. "But what about Yuri?" You asked, genuinely worried about him leaving her with an irresponsible mother. "That's my problem to deal with," he simply said, indecisive of a decision.

He stepped outside and walked to his car, placing Yuri on her car seat safely. You and Yoongi followed him out as you spoke again. "Jimin please think about this thoroughly. I know you're upset but we're here to help you," you said, seeking his attention. "I'll go with you," said Yoongi, eager to tell Echa off. Jimin closed the door where Yuri was and faced you and Yoongi. "I should do this on my o-" "Fuck that Jimin. She's smart and she'll know what to say to bring you down so I'm coming with you. Get in the car. You too (y/n)," he said demandingly and you obeyed without a second of hesitation. You wanted to support Jimin and the baby as much as you possibly could.

Jimin sat in the passengers seat as Yoongi drove and you sat in the back with Yuri. You watched their faces closely. Jimin was facing down, thoughtful about what to do or say. Yoongi on the other hand, had a look of anger that intimidated you. You all got to Jimin's place and you carried sleeping Yuri into her room as the guys followed you inside. After making sure she was well and deep into her sleep, you walked out into the living room to find Jimin sitting on the couch's armrest and Yoongi standing in front of him, arms crossed. "When will she get here," asked Yoongi. It was kind of scary to see him so upset. "Tomorrow morning supposedly," said Jimin, turning his head to look at Yoongi. "Great. Make some room in your bed cause we're sleeping over," he said as he took his jacket off. "Wait, I- we," you said, but Yoongi looked at you the same way he had been looking all day. Like he wasnt dealing with no ones shit. You made a nervous sound as you nodded. Jimin never minded you guys staying over. He just knew shit was about to go down tomorrow.

You went to go sleep at the couch, but Yoongi stopped you. "Hey hey hey, where are you headed? Take yourself to the room. No lady will be sleeping on a couch," he said, flashing a quick smile. He knew you were a bit intimidated by the whole situation. Jimin looked at you and then went to the room to make sure it wasnt a mess. You sighed, knowing there was no way you could argue against Yoongi and win. His eyes themselves would shut you up. As you walked to his room shyly, Yoongi leaned to you secretly, "dont be so shy," he said, giving you an even bigger smile than before as you blushed embarrassedly. Thats not at all what you came for. You entered the bedroom and found Jimin uncovering the sheets for you both to sleep. "I only have my pajamas you can wear. I doubt you'd want to use Echa's. She dresses too...open for your taste," he said. You always mentally rolled your eyes at anything that was mentioned with her name, but it also made you feel awkward to know she slept so sexily with him while you always wore unflattering baggy clothes, but fuck that. Baggy clothes is fucking comfortable. You nodded as he gave you a pair of his pj's. You went to the restroom to change as he changed in the bedroom.