Orange

*Jimin's POV*

Making so many videos to no one made me feel empty, so I stopped. Just like that. It wasnt as easy to forget her though. I had done a lot for and against her, murder being my biggest crime, but my friends tell me "it doesn't count if no one saw," which is a huge lie. I think about it often, but only as a crazy memory. It kinda feels unbelievable that I did that, so I tend to shove it back into the deepest part of my memories, the same way Ive been trying to forget (y/n).

After I stopped making videos for her, I met a girl. Her name is Echa and she's really nice and intelligent, not to mention very pretty. She approached me at work and started talking about the modern dance show that was coming up. Thats how we became closer.

************

Jimin walked in to his hotel room that he was staying in after going to the modern dance show with Echa. Since they met after purchasing their tickets for the show, they happened to stay in different hotel rooms. Sucked for Echa since she wanted to stay in on room with Jimin, although Jimin didnt mind staying alone. He chose to stay longer because he wanted to visit his friends. The ones who helped him out of so much trouble.

His phone vibrated. He recognized that tone, it was his email. "Maybe its an email update on the items I ordered online," he thought. He pulled out his phone and opened the email. He had always waited for this person to write back, but never expected to in this moment. He read the email slowly and carefully as he sat on the edge of the bed, still in disbelief of this sudden surprise. He swallowed hard at every word read. She saw the videos! She knew he was in town. With a slight smile, he replied as fast as he could, as if every second spent typing any slower would change things dramatically.

"(y/n)! Yeah! Im currently in my hotel. The one closest to the theatre. If you want, we can meet. Whichever day you'd like. Im here another week. Thank you for responding. I waited a long time, but I'm sure it'll be worth it. See you soon. :-)" He stared at his message. "Is the smiley face too much?" he asked to himself. He shrugged and sent it, eager to get one back. Although he was extremely happy, he couldnt help but think about Echa. He came here with her and he would sort of ditch her for a day.

Your reply was almost automatic. He had only gotten up to order some dinner and you replied. "Lets meet now." You simply replied. It took him even more by surprise how you both seemed to be eager to meet each other. He too replied quickly. "Alright. Where?" He replied. He kept the page open, knowing you would reply in mere seconds and to no surprise, you did. "Text me," you replied, sending him your number. You were full of surprises tonight but he seemed to enjoy them. You sent him an address to a nearby late night shopping center.

He smiled at himself, wondering how much you have or haven't changed. Maybe you were more mature? Or more angry. He was curious to see how you changed physically. A lot can happen in almost two years, and of course, he hadn't the slightest idea how true this was. He tapped his phone screen on his lap, waiting for your text reply. What time you would be there was the question he asked. He ran his hands through his hair more often than not, a sign of his frustration and eagerness. His phone lit up, your text reflecting onto his eyes. He smiled at your reply. "I'm already on my way. Ill wait for you there." This made him jump up from his bed and grab his jacket and his scarf. He head out the door with quickened steps, just barely being missed by Echa. She was heading to his hotel room to find some kind of fun.

She hesitated on stopping him but decided to remain secret about her decisions. She followed him and remained undetected through the huge crowds. He had an unavoidable smile on his face brighter than ever, proving his pure excitement, but then he stopped smiling. "What if she wasn't even happy to see me but eager to demand some type of response for the questions she has?" He thought. He stopped walking, bringing his hope down to beyond past ground level.