Allison

I was walking down the street, when suddenly a strong hand grabbed me by my upper arm and pulled me aside. I gave a little cry of surprise.

"Don't be alarmed. It's just me." It was Sherlock.

"You are still in your robe and sweats!"

"And you have no shoes." I looked down at my feet. Bare. I burst out laughing.

"What a pair we make, Miss Cooper. Me in my pajamas and you without shoes. Imagine all the attention we are drawing to ourselves."

I just kept laughing as he handed me my shoes. I pulled them on. "How bout you go get some proper clothes on, Sherlock!" He grinned, chuckling. He had a cute smile.

We were standing in his kitchen wearing white lab coats, boiling eyeballs in a saline solution for an experiment. The door opened and I heard the distinct thunk thunk thunk of John's feet on the stairs.

"Hello John!" I called out as he opened the door. He came into the kitchen.

"What the bloody heck are you doing!?" He dropped the grocery bags that he was holding.

"Erm, John? Why do you have grocery bags?"

"Sherlock pays me. But again to my previous question, what the bloody heck are you doing!?"

"Erm, boiling eyeballs. Obviously," Sherlock said as he turned around, holding an eyeball with a pair of tongs.

"Why?"

"IT'S AN EXPERIMENT!" We both shouted at the same time. We looked at each other awkwardly.

He brought the groceries into the kitchen, unloading the milk and eggs into the fridge. "You two...." He started a thought but trailed off. Fifteen minutes later, he came back into the kitchen, where we were cleaning up our finished experiment. "You two would make a great couple."

I looked at Sherlock, and he looked at me, and we both grimaced. "Er, no." I winced, picking up a knife. Sherlock shook his head. "I don't date."

"Romance is overrated." I set my knife down. Sherlock nodded.

"Could not agree more." I looked at him as he said this.

"Don't agree with me."

"Don't agree with me!" John shook his head as Sherlock said this. He threw up his hands, exasperated.

"I don't understand how you two don't see it!" And with that he walked out of 221b. I looked at Sherlock, and knew he was thinking the same thing. John's got it wrong. He has to have got it wrong.