John

I approached the door. I heard shouting inside, Sherlock and some woman. Uh-oh, I sincerely hope it's nothing serious.

I pushed the door open to find Allison and Sherlock shouting at each other. Allison was sitting on the sofa, and Sherlock was standing in the middle of the room.

"It's the only way!"

"I know! Everyone says I'm wrong!"

I decided to cut in. "What are you two yelling about?"

They both turned to look at me. "Cluedo."

I groaned. "Did you two play or something?"

"No. We were simply discussing the faults of the game," Sherlock explained cooly. Allison nodded and stood up. She waltzed by me and into the kitchen, where she pulled open a cabinet and picked up a box of tea.

"All that caffeine is bad for you Allison," Sherlock began, not turning to look at her. "This will be your fourth cup of the day, and it's not even 10 o'clock in the morning yet."

"You're one to talk."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Smoking is horrible for your health, and I have found at least six boxes of cigarettes hidden around the house, where you think John won't look." He snorted at this comment, and she continued to make herself a cuppa. "Destroys your lungs. You won't be able to breathe."

"Breathing. Breathing is boring."

"True, but you need to breathe to live. So I suggest you stop smoking."

"People have been 'suggesting' that my whole life."

"Have you quit?"

"Er, does it look like it?"

"Sadly, no." Now she was sipping her tea, leaning her back up against the counter with her legs crossed. Her hair pooled around her shoulders and fell down her chest like a burnt sienna waterfall.

"Do you think that there is any hope for my horrible habit?" He asked sarcastically.

"Naw." She replied, in a patronizing tone. "At least you recognize that it's a problem. I wasn't aware that my tea drinking was such a problem." That last bit was one of the most sarcastically stated sentence I had ever heard. If Sherlock was Mr. Punchline, this woman was the Miss.