Mrs. Hudson

Hey guys, sorry this section is kinda short. 

Cheers!

-Lai

The door burst open, and I rushed out of my flat immediately at the noise. Sherlock and Allison must be back. I had been so worried after their huge domestic two nights ago, what, with Sherlock leaving her for a week, spending it in a drug den. She just about lost her head at him when she finally found him.

Sherlock and Allison were standing in the landing holding hands, just about to go up the stairs, when they saw me. "Hello, Mrs. Hudson! We just came back from lunch!" Allison exclaimed. "Happy Christmas!"

I beamed up at her. "Happy Christmas, love. Ready for this afternoon?"

"Absolutely! Did all my shopping and everything!" she called, as Sherlock and her bounded up the stairs.

They had been holding hands.

I wondered at that. Sherlock Holmes, holding hands with a girl he wasn't using to break into a businessman's high security office. He was holding her hand just because. Well, I mean I knew that they had kissed, but part of me never really believed that Allison and Sherlock would end up more than friends. After all, I had my suspicions that Sherlock was gay for a very long time. What, with him and John living together and all. Apparently they were 'just flatmates' as John used to say. John had married a woman, so I was pretty sure he wasn't gay. But Sherlock...? This unlikely pairing honestly shocked me.

I decided to make the two some tea, while they talked upstairs. I could hear the low murmuring of them conversing; Sherlock's rich baritone and Allison's clear alto.

Once I got the tray together, the tea and biscuits arranged neatly, I carefully made my way up the flight of stairs. I pushed the door open.

Allison was sitting on the sofa with Sherlock. They were very close together, and they were passing a glove back and forth, making deductions.

"I'd say at least six years old." Allison deduced.

"Hm, yes."

"And the wearer was left handed."

"Yep." Sherlock said, popping the 'p'.

"They also had a nervous habit of wearing their gloves all the time."

"Yes."

"OCD?"

"Most likely."

"They had long fingernails, but wasn't female."

"Right again."

"Wow, I can't believe I'm doing this good."

"I'm rubbing off on you."

She chuckled. "You must be."

Neither one of them had noticed me this entire time. I just stood in the doorframe, waiting for someone to say something. No one did, so I eventually called out, "Yoo hoo!"

Both of them snapped their heads up to look at me, looking frankly quite startled. I cracked a smile, and said, "I brought some tea."

"Thank you, Mrs. Hudson!" Sherlock said. He then looked down at his watch. "I do believe that we should be expecting John and Mary any time now."

As if on cue, the doorbell rang. I rushed to let John and Mary into 221b, after setting the tea down on the low table.

I opened the door, and greeted a happy looking John, Mary, and baby.