Allison

BANG!

What was that? It sounded like a gun!

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Oh crap. Sherlock's bored and taking it out on the wall.

He'd been confined to the flat for a week now, and had one week to go. I had been his gopher, running off my feet to meet his demands.

Go get evidence from Lestrade, Ally! I want to see it, Ally! Go to the crime scene, Ally! Put me on a video chat when you get there, Ally! Get me some coffee, Ally! Don't solve that murder, Ally, I want to do it, Ally!

God, he was so demanding.

BANG!

"If you shoot that wall one more time..." I snarled, looking up at the ceiling.

BANG!

That's it. I'm going up.

I ran up the stairs, the entire time hearing gunshots pounding the far wall. I threw open the door to see him draped over his chair, shooting at the yellow smiley face that was spray painted over the wallpaper. I put my fingers in my ears. "STOP!"

"BORED!" he roared in response, and another chorus of gunshots met my ears. I stormed in as he stuck another round in the revolver and yanked it out of his hands.

"I don't bloody care if you're bored, Sher, DON'T SHOOT THE DAMN WALL!"

"You shoot the wall when you're bored!"

"I shoot it with my AIRSOFT PISTOL!'

He fell silent, and I hid the gun above the fridge when he wasn't looking. He looked so dejected, so sad, so lonely, so bored. Granted, he looked bored all the time, but he looked even more bored than usual. "Sherlock?" I said softly as I came back into the room. "Is there anything I can do to interest you and to keep you from being so bored?"

"Hmph." he glared at the wall, not facing me. He was acting like a total child.

"Do you want to play Cluedo?"

He didn't say anything. Wow, he must really be upset. He usually always jumped on an opportunity to play Cluedo.

"Do you want to play... Murder?" I asked, after a moment's hesitation. Murder was fun. We picked a person we knew, a motive for their death, and the most clever and complex way of killing them we could. Some people would say it was horrid, but it was such terrible fun.

His ears practically pricked up, and he turned his head to look at me. "Go get the file," he demanded. Yay! He was going to play.

The file he told me to get contained information for all the people we had already plotted to kill. This list included John, Mary, Mrs. Hudson, Greg, Molly, Phillip, Sally, and Sherlock's parents. Phillip and Sally's deaths had been the most fun to plan.

I grabbed it out of the cabinet where it lay, and dropped it down on the desk. I sat down at one of the chairs, and opened it, pulling out a new sheet of paper and a pen. He got up and sat opposite me. "So, who are we Murdering today?"

He thought for a moment. "Mycroft?"

I made a face. "Heavens, no. He's so easy to kill he would die if you looked at him funny."

Sherlock chuckled. "We'll save him for later then. How about... each other?"

"You want to Murder each other?"

"Yeah!"

"Separately? Or are we going to collaborate?"

"Let's collaborate!"