Sherlock

Hey y'all, I'm really sorry about the long long wait for this section. I've been really busy lately, what, with finals coming up, and extra rehearsals for the show I'm in. I also hit writer's block for a little while... So I made this section long for you guys.

Cheers!

-Lai

"Hey, Sher, I'm ho-ome!" the door slammed.

"Whaa-" I said, jolting awake from where I had been sleeping on the sofa. "Oh, it's you." I said, as Ally sat down in John's chair.

"Who else, Love?"

"Love?"

"Sorry."

"Been spending too much time around normal couples."

"Ehhhhh..."

"No, you have, if you've started to call me Love. Please don't let it become a regular thing, okay Ally?" I flipped over and faced her. "I may love you, but I disliked being called out on it."

She chuckled. "Never thought of it that way."

"So, you bought a dress?"

"Yep." she said, popping the 'p'.

"Can I see it?"

"Nope," she said, popping the 'p' again.

"...C'mon, Ally."

"You know the rules."

"Traditions aren't rules."

"They are in my book."

"Well, then I say your book is full of hypocritical blasphemy."

"Because I won't let you look at my wedding dress?"

I balked, not sure what to say to that. Odd. I almost always had something to say.

"That's what I thought." she said. "And besides, I wanted to keep the mental image of you seeing me walk down the aisle in it for the first time for the rest of my life."

I snorted.

"What," she said, giving me a look. "I may love you, but I'm not an idiot, Sherlock."

"What makes you think that?"

She shrugged. "You imply a lot, you know."

My brow furrowed, and I had a mix of feelings that I couldn't quite explain. I knew that she wasn't an idiot (a rarity in this world), but I was slightly troubled by the fact that she thought that I thought that she was an idiot.

Before I could think about this for too long, my phone went off. It was John.

Sherlock, are you coming or what?

Ping! Daniel. Dude, where are you? C'mon, we planned this for you, bro!

Ping! Lestrade. Sherlock, please come to the restaurant.

I let out a huge, overdramatic sigh. "Ally, I'm going out."

"Okay." she called from the other room.

I grabbed my coat and scarf, and headed outside. Hailing a cab, I quickly made my way to the restaurant previously mentioned by Lestrade. If my bachelor party was anything like the one I planned for John, this was going to be an awful night.

"Hey! It's Sherlock!" called Lestrade, as I pushed open the door. He waved at me from where he was sitting at the bar. Great. Already tipsy.

I nodded curtly, and sat to John's left, somewhat stiffly. Daniel was sitting to John's right, and Lestrade was sitting to Daniel's right.