Are they alive - or dead

Just wanted to clear a few things up for you guys since many of you seem to be very confused about this story. I don't want people to drop off or stop reading because it confuses them; that's the last thing I want. So, for a while, I was struggling because I was just like 'let them take the story and interpret it the way they want' but I guess that's not the case anymore. 

So, in the beginning, my original idea was to kill Harry off and that is exactly what happened, unfortunately, a lot of people didn't like the idea and I got a ton of negative comments on it. So, I tried to find a loop hole and a way out of it; therefore, bringing him back to life.

Therefore, Harry is alive. I just need to make that clear. Both of them are alive. Mai WAS in a car accident the night that she left their apartment for Portland after confronting Rose.  She was transported to the hospital where Harry greets her the following morning after surgery. She did black out for the duration of the accident and her surgery. During this brief coma was when she had her very realistic and very unhinged dream of Harry dying. 

I really hope I cleared that up as best as I could. If you guys have any questions, just leave it in the comments and I promise to answer in a reasonable amount of time. I love you guys so much, you're incredible. Thanks for the amazing support and don't forget to spread word of this story. I would really like to get more viewers.