0.5

It's been two weeks since I've seen her, and all this time I haven't even followed her on my main twitter. Will it be too suspicious?

Stop getting your knickers in a twist Niall.

"Oh, you're lucky. You got a Niall follow." She messaged me. How was I lucky? Lots of people have it.

"Tons of people have one. How am I considered lucky?" I asked, as Nick.

Yeah Nick. She thinks my name is Nick.

"He never follows the ones that try hard for it. I've seen tons of girls trying to get follows, and they always don't." Well, she's speaking the truth.

"I could always ask you to follow him?" I told her. She replied immediately.

"You would do that for me?! Oh my fucking god I love you! You're the best Nick!" Her message was literally exploding with emotion. But, she said she loved me. That counts right?

I went on to my twitter and searched up her username. She was close to 1 million! I hesitated to click follow, but I went straight into it. About half a minute later, my dms on my fake account and my interactions on my real account were blowing up. They were all from her.

"HE FOLLOWED ME!!" She messaged me. "NIALL HORAN FOLLOWED ME. I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING RIGHT NOW. OH MY GOD THANK YOU. WHAT CAN I DO TO REPAY YOU? WAIT, YOU'RE GETTING A SHOUT OUT IN MY NEXT VIDEO!"

She was messaging non stop, she even put 'THANK YOU NIALL' for her name. It's kind of cute actually.

When she had told me she had to go, I decided to watch her latest video since I haven't been able to watch it. It was a DIY video, and I was wondering what she was going to do.

"Hey guys! As you all know it's DIY week, and we're supposed to like teach you something that you can do." Aileen said. "But before I start, I want to state something."

She took a deep breath. "I understand that there's a lot of youngsters watching my videos, and that most of my videos aren't really PG. Someone even told me that swearing was not really lady like." She went close to the camera. "Well you little shit, I don't give a fucking fuck. I will say whatever the hell I want. At least I don't scratch my nuts like most shits do okay? Bitch."

There was a short silence. "Let's get started." The screen transitioned. She was standing in her room. Her room is undeniably perfect. "Okay, before I start. Let me play some music."

She went to her laptop and played a ukulele song. "So what I'm going to show you today is how to make a do it yourself shirt. Okay, so this is one I made before, which is just a smiley face." She held up a black shirt with a yellow smiley face, kind of like Luke's. "So for this tutorial, I'll be making a Niall Horan shirt because I am not paying fucking fifteen or whatever dollars for a regular shirt."

Woah.

"Okay, what you'll need is below in the description okay?" She said. "The first thing you'll need is your iron transfer paper. I recommend that you have something like photoshop or something. A programme that can manipulate pictures. Next thing you want to do is just edit the picture od whatever however you want. Oh god I'm bad at explaining." She laughed.

"Anyways. Before you start printing the picture on the actual transfer paper, test it out on regular paper and just test out the sizes until it's the one you want. Also, read the instructions on the package for the paper. Mine said to don't mirror the image, so I didn't. When you're done cutting it out, just iron it on."

Aileen showed the finished product. I admit, it was a good shirt. "I'll see you guys next time. Remember to like this video and shit. Bye guys!"

Wow. That's an amazing shirt. I played her next video. They were supposed to switch personalities with one of the others. She had picked Erin, so Erin was doing her personality. I went to Erin's Thursday video.