2.05 // Erin & Louis

[Erin asked me what happened between her and Louis, and so I've decided to add this so that you can see their point of view from that day.]

E R I N ' S P O V

It was just like any other day for me. I woke up, and went back to bed. The end. No I'm kidding, most days aren't like that. Only a majority.

Anyways, where am I going with this? Oh right. Louis and I were going to hang out today. I still can't believe he's my best guy friend. Like, he's totally famous worldwide and popular and shit. Then there's me.. I'm so.. No that. I could be if I tried, but I'd end up killing everyone. I'm not kidding.

"Hey Erin." I saw Finn walking up to our home. I was laying outside on a blanket drawing my surroundings. I hated grass so much, so I always brought out a large blanket for me to lay, or mainly sit, on.

"Hi Finn. Where's your brother?" I asked straight away. I loved Jack so much. Well, not as much as Jai Wathford, but I loved him.

"He's at home. Is Aileen here?" He answered.

"Yeah. She just came back from the post office. I would've helped her, but..." I sighed. "The door's open. Have fun."

"Thanks." He smiled.

I laid on my back and stared up at the sky. Wow, I must've looked like such a weirdo sitting out here. Eh, who cares.

"What are you doing out here?" Louis's face hovered over mine.

"Relaxing." I sat up. "Sit with me."

"I brought over some French macarons that Harry got me from France." He held up a small box. French macarons? The girls loved those.

"Thanks, come on. I can make some tea with it." I got up and picked up all my stuff.

We went inside, and I heard Aileen and Finn laughing from upstairs. I guess he's helping her with fanmail. It's good that they're talking again. It's been a while since I've seen his face.

"He got us a lot, so I decided to bring you some. He always brings more than needed for me." He sighed as if it was a bad thing. I would've loved to get that many sweets. Oh the joy. "I don't think he'll mind."

"Are you sure?" I asked. I've never mentioned this, but ever since Harry's met me, he's hated my guts. I'm not joking. I don't even know what the fuck his problem is. I've tried talking to him, but he would always ignore me.

"He won't get mad at you, I'm sure." Louis assured. Sure.

"Which one would you like to try?" He put the box in from of me. There were a wide assortment of flavors. By wide, I meant 14. They were all beautiful colors.

I decided to go with a dark brown one. It was my favorite color, so why not?

I took a bite, and immediately didn't regret anything at all.

"It's coffee." I told him. It was okay, but I'd rather prefer chocolate.

"The mango passionfruit one is my favorite." He pointed out to a wonderful light orange color. These colors were so vibrant and amazing, what kind of food coloring did they use? "And I like the matcha one too."

"Matcha? As in green tea?" I asked. He nodded. Aileen loved matcha, I should save her this. He nodded. "I'll save this for Aileen."

"Have you ever tried French macarons?" Louis asked.

"Yes. Aileen made some before, and she brought some after her time in France when we were in year 13. She was on a trip with her French class." I told him. Those were the days. She taught me a lot of unkind words in French.

"Interesting. How long have you known these girls?" He asked.

"A few years." I answered. Those were the longest years of my life.

"That's good." He smiled.

For that past half hour, all he's been doing is smile at everything at I say. Even the sarcasm and stupid ones. What the hell is wrong with him? Does he like me or something?

"Erin?" Louis snapped me out of my gaze.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Nothing, you were just gazing off." He smiled again.

Well, I guess I'm going to ask him.

"Louis." I said clearly. "Are you honest?"

"Of course I am." He nodded.

"Then answer this honestly." I picked up another macaron and bit into it.

"Okay?" He answered.

"Do you like me?" I asked with a clear voice. He looked at me confused.

"Of course-"

"No! Not that kind of like. You know. That deep kind of like." I tried explaining.

"And what if I did?" He smirked, and began to lean closer to me. I laid back so that he wouldn't reach me.

"You can't!" I exclaimed, shocking him a bit.

"Why? Don't you like me too?" He asked with a hurt expression.

"I do! Just not that way- Haven't you noticed yet?" I told him.

"Noticed what? I thought.." His face ws turning red and he looked like he was going to cry.

"If I led you on I'm sorry, but I'm not the one you should be in love with-"

"Just forget it." He got up. Was he really going to leave?

How dramatic.

"Where are you-" Before I even finished, I heard a door slam. God damn it Louis. Just. Ugh.

I was still at the island and just sat there. How would he not know? It's been four fucking years, and they still aren't together.

"Erin, we're going for some frozen yogurt. Do you want anything?" Aileen asked me. I shook my head no. "See you later then."

"Whatever."

I began to think. What now? I felt my phone vibrate, it was Caspar calling.

"Hello?" I said.

"We couldn't get through to Aileen, so do you want to go out for sushi? Zoella, Marius, Troye, Alfie, and Jack are going." He invited.

"Aileen's out with Finn." Speaking of them, I could hear Niall's voice. Such drama llamas.

"So are you going?" He asked.

I thought for a minute. Sushi? At a time like this? I should probably call Liam, he'll know what to do about me and Louis.

Then again....

"I'm in." I answered.

"Great! We'll be there in ten minutes" He hung up.

What? It's food.

[I tried my hardest okay. Dedicated to Erin btw]