0.9

"Guys! Get yourselves dressed! We're going for a movie night!" I shouted through the house.

"What? Where?" Katelyn asked.

"Who's the boy?" Jescelyn smirked.

"Just because we're having a movie night at a friend's house, doesn't mean it's a boy." I told her. There was an eerie moment of silence. "But in this case, you're right."

"Aw! Aileen's found a boy." Erin teased.

"It's just Niall, and he's just a friend. Now, are you all going or?" I asked.

"I'm sure as hell going, I kind of want to meet Louis." Erin ran upstairs. "Give me a minute, I want to put on a sweater."

"I guess I'll go too, I'd rather not film my video because I'm lazy." Katelyn said.

"Well, we can't. We're going to go finish our Christmas shopping, unlike someone here." They turned their attention towards me.

"Don't worry about it, I have a plan. " I smiled. "I'll be waiting in the car, so just hurry. Oh, and make sure to bring Boo's leash. I'm bringing him too."

"Okay!" Erin shouted from her room.

As I waited for the two, I decided to put on some music from my phone. My brother taught me how to hook up my phone so I could play my own music. I scrolled through my playlist and began to pick.

"Feel like listening to Pierce the Veil, Boo?" I asked. My dog looked at me and nudged his head into my arm. "I take that as a no. What about Daniel Padilla? Kind of homesick."

I know it's kind of weird for you to see me talking to my dog, but hey.. I'm just weird like that.

"Ugh, not this." Katelyn complained getting into the car. "Let me put on some Exo-"

"If you dare, you're walking." I told her. She stared at me. "My car, not yours."

"Gosh." She rolled her eyes.

"Lighten up, I kind of like this song." Erin said. "Even though I don't understand what the hell he's singing." I high fived Erin.

We drove to Niall's, and Louis's, house with the directions he gave me. Wow, green house eh? Smart. When Niall answered the door, before he got to say anything, Boo began to jump on him.

"Who's this little guy?" He crouched down to pet Boo. He really liked it.

"Boo. He's my puppy." I answered. "Is there anyone else here?"

"Louis and Zayn just got here, come on in." He moved aside to let us in. Wow, gentlemanish type?

"Niall, these are my friends. Erin and Katelyn." I introduced them to Niall. "Virginia and Jescelyn weren't able to make it, sorry."

"So these are the two girls you've been talking about. Aileen told me a lot about you. You're Youtubers too right?" He asked them. Well, it's nice to know that those three are getting along.

"Aileen, you're here too." Zayn got up and came to give me a welcoming hug. "How have you been?"

"I've been great." I smiled.

"I don't think I formally introduced you to Louis yet right?" He asked. I shook my head no. "Well, I guess now is a good time."

"I should introduce you to my friends too." I said. "Erin, Katelyn, come here."

When the two came in, I first thought they weren't breathing. Fangirl shock? I kind of got over it a while ago.

"Oh my god." I heard Erin say under her breath. "Louis.."

"Louis, meet Aileen." Zayn said to him. Wow, Louis was.. Tall. Only half a foot taller than me. "This was the girl I met at the store."

"Nice to meet you I'm Jennifer." Louis smiled. Silly, just as Niall described.

"Well, these are my friends. Katelyn and Erin." I said,

"Urhm, hi." Erin said awkwardly. She never broke eye contact with Louis.

"H-hi." Katelyn stuttered. Damn, these two were just as awkward as I was.

When the other boys came, we did the same thing as we did earlier; introductions. I admit, Liam and Katelyn, and Erin and Louis did hit it off quickly. Little did I know was that Liam recently got out of his relationship with Sophia, coincidence? Erin was exactly like Louis, kind of creepy, but they made a good pair.

The movie we picked was actually surprisingly good. It was this American film called The Host. It was creepy at first, but we ended up liking it. I won't go into very much detail after that. Let's just say we won't be sleeping for a while.

"Thanks for inviting us Niall." I thanked Niall as I put Boo's leash on him. Katelyn and Erin were waiting in the car. They were half asleep. Niall and I spent a few minutes outside chatting.

"No problem. I just thought we'd get closer." He smiled, his cheeks a rosy color. "Are you still coming to the Christmas party?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." I answered. I stood up and fixed my sweater. "I should go, the girls are going to kill me. See you soon?"

"Sure, be safe." He gave me a warm hug. "Bye."

"Bye Niall." I waved.

As I got into the car, I could feel my heart thumping and thumping. Nope, this couldn't be. This was just fangirl feels I'm having right?

Right?

[Sorry it isn't much, I dropped my samsung player in the fucking toilet. Hopefully it'll be fixed by New Year's? I've been without it for a day and I'm literally dying. I've decided that I won't be putting up the Christmas chapter... Sorry! It's just bad luck eh?

I hope you all had a good Christmas, mine was fucking awesome. Well, see you next time.

Peace, love, rubber gloves

Byeeee ♥]