2.0

[More Finn & Aileen]

"Oh frick." I said panting. I had carried a whole shitload of boxes and packages from the bottom of the stairs to my room. Today I decided to check my P.O. box and do a fanmail video. Damn all these people for giving me packages. I had a bias of letters over packages. I like to read. Yes, I'm a loser.

"Need help?" I saw Finn standing at the door that I forgot to shut. Damn. No wonder it was colder than usual. 

"No, it's fine. I just need to take this bag upstairs. Come on in." I told him. It was filled with a stack of letters. I definitely will write back to these people.

"I'll take it." He took the bag from my hand and began to walk up the stairs. "Are you doing fanmail today?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "Thanks for helping. What are you doing here?"

"I was sent by Jack to ask you to join him for a collab next week." He laughed. Wow, Jack's such a lazy boy. I've always wondered what Erin saw in him.

"Sure. I'll join him. Since you're here, want to join me for fanmail?" I asked. He smiled.

"Sure!" He answered happily. This was just like old times.

"Can you help me organize this stuff?" I asked him as I began to move things around.

"You have OCD Aileen." Finn told me laying on my bed and playing my ukulele. "Your ukulele is out of tune."

"I haven't tuned it in a while. Help me please?" I asked. I began stacking boxes on top of each other and put packages beside the stack on my bed. He joined along, making sure they wouldn't fall.

"How often do you check your P.O. box?" Finn asked, fixing the boxes.

"Every month, but I put like a small part of every video from my main channel a part of me opening packages. It's like a minute, not that much."

"This is a lot." He told me.

"Well, I always write back for letters." I answered. Yes, I can be nice sometimes.

I fixed my curtains and let more sunlight in. I focused my camera as well. Finn sat quietly in front of my bed. I had already started recording.

"It's so bright." Finn said. "But it's perfect lighting, wow."

"Thanks. I like natural lighting." I told him. I sat down beside him. "That's better."

"Hey guys. Aileen here." I said my usual introduction. "Today, my good friend Finn Harries and I will be opening fanmail. As you see the stack behind me."

"It's a lot." He confirmed.

"That you didn't help me carry." I joked. "Anyways, I'm sorry if I don't show me opening your stuff in this video. I promise you that I will see and read every single one of your things."

"Let's get started." Finn gave a thumbs up.

"What do you want to start with?" I asked Finn. He looked at the stuff.

"We should do the packages. Since

there's a lot of them." Finn answered. We began to go through the stuff

"Wait, I'll get some scissors." I got up and went to my drawer and began to look for scissors. Finn opened a package.

"Hey come over here." He called over, laughing.

"What is it?" I came back over and set the scissors down. I looked into the box. "Dear god."

Finn held it up. "She got condoms!" He started laughing hysterically.