1.4

[Lord this chapter is stupid.]

When I got home that night, I had gone back from a long trip to the library. Books helped me relax. It took me to another place where I could run from my troubles. I was a book worm. The house was slightly dim. So that might've meant that either everyone was gone, or the decided to act like little bitches and play a prank on me again. Please be the first choice.

"Hello? Anyone home?" I called. I came closer to the kitchen, and heard the telly on from the living room. Please don't let this Paranormal Activity shit happen to me please. Please.

"Oh, you're here." I had expected it to be one of the girls, but it was a deep male voice. Irish to be exact.

"Obviously, I live here." I said, avoiding any contact what so ever.

"We need to talk." Niall said to me, his voice cracking a tiny bit.

"I'd rather not." I fired back. I tried to stay calm.

"Whether you like it or not we are going to talk about a few nights ago." He took my arm.

"Let go!" I said, moving my hand out of reach. "There's nothing to talk about from that night."

"Nothing to talk about?" His voice was now raised, so it echoed through the empty house. "You found out something you weren't supposed to, and you're acting like it was nothing? I've spent the last few days worried about you! You wouldn't answer to me, the boys, not to anyone! How can you think everything's okay?"

Shit, what do I say now ?

"Aileen?" He spoke up. I stood there letting his words get to me.

I had a deep shakey breath. "Get out of my flat."

"What?"

"Get out of my flat." I said loudly and more demanding. "Leave. I told you before, that I didn't want to see you again didn't I? Why can't you understand that?"

"Because I'm in love with you." He said.

"What?"

"Why do you think I did all this? Yeah, you might just be another Youtuber - But you're I fell in love with. Can't you see that?" He said. I couldn't take it. How dare he say this all now? This was not the time for it!

I turned towards him, and was going for a slap in the face. But before my hand even reached his face, he stopped it. He tightened his grip on my wrist and backed me up to the wall, his eyes never leaving mine. Because our height difference, he leaned towards me and I could tell by the way his eyes were, he was furious. His left hand was to my side and it was the barrier that kept me in, this wasn't good.

"Would you like to try again?" He asked in a harsh tone. I knew shit was about to begin. I tried to free my left hand, but his grip was really tight. His eyes focused on me. "Now listen to me. I am in love with you. I have been since the day I found you on Youtube. I thought this wasn't going to last long, but then I got impatient. Really impatient. I couldn't wait every Friday for a new video, I just wanted more of you. I tried to look if you had another Youtube account, but you didn't. So when I first met you, I needed to take the chance."

"You're fucking-"

"Creepy? I know, but aren't we all? Listen to me, I'm sorry I created the fake account. I needed a way to talk to you and just be who I really was. What made me fall harder was the fact you actually liked me for me." He said. God, please let this just be a fanfiction.

I struggled more and more. I tried to loosen his grip, but nothing worked.

"Let go." I told him.

"Why should I, when you're only going to run away again? You can't always push people away just because of things like this." He answered plainly. "Now answer this honestly: how did you feel about me?"

"What do you mean?" I sneered.

"Really?" He asked. "I'm sure enough that you were as much in love with me.than I was with you."

"As if." I said. "Let go."

"I want your answer. Were or are you in love with me?" He asked. I remained silent. I didn't have to answer him, I didn't. "Answer."

"You can't make me." I said.

He looked straight into my eyes, and the words 'Watch me' rolled off his tongue. He cupped my face and forcely landed a kiss on me.

"Stop-" I tried to push him off. "Niall!"

As he continued on, I was beginning to reach the point where I was going to explode, either from anger, or the fact that I was enjoying that kiss.

"I said stop!" I pushed him hard with my right hand. He fell on his bum. "I was never in love with you! Can't you understand that?"

"Hello? Niall, are you still here?" Erin closed the door. "Louis and I brought some food. Do you want any?"

As she entered the room, she found the both of us staring at each other. Nial was beet red, and looked like he was about to cry, but it was the same for me. How dare he? I feel like he's trying to play tricks on my mind - Why me? Why does it have to be me? Why not Katelyn? Jescelyn? Erin or Virginia? Why me? It shouldn't be me.

"What happened..?" Erin asked, though, I knew she didn't really want to know.

"Nothing happened." I said clearly, my voice slightly breaking. "Right, Niall?"

He didn't even say anything. He just sat on the floor with his face covered. He nodded.

"Oh.. Okay?" Erin said.

"We've got some food here." Louis told us.

"I don't want any, but I'm taking some tea." I was going to go walk to the kitchen.

"We'll both take some." Louis answered.

"Good." I said. "And you, Niall?"

"Whatever." He said plainly. Whatever? What that really it? After all that courage to say those things - Whatever was all he could think of?

"Give me ten minutes."

I went in the kitchen and put the kettle filled with water onto the stove. As I prepared the tea, I could overhear Erin and Louis talking to Niall. I also heard soft weeping and assumed it was Louis (I don't know why), but it had belonged to Niall.

They were asking him questions, and when I heard them give in, they came and sat at the island. My back was towards them, and I just continued to stare at the stove.

The argument kept pounding in my head, and my heart was throbbing.

'I was never in love with you!'

I haven't realized until now what mess I've made. What have I done?

[Guys I'm sorry if this was terrible.

I haven't heard this yet, but I've decided to add a song for this chapter. It's Heartbreaker by Justin Bieber. I've chosen that song because that's what the main character is - A heartbreaker. So yeah that song will be up there within a week maybe.

Okay, so she finally realizes what she's said to him, and that she didn't mean it. Oh? What's she gon' do now? That's for me to figure out. Though, she shouldn't have hurt him that much.

I may or may not update within the next week or so because of the fact that we have our student conferences that I have to prepare for, talent show audition thing, and fucking homework. Lord have mercy. I'll see you all soon.

Peace, love, rubber gloves,

Byeeee

P.s. Go follow our Tumblr (ThreeLittleFangirls)

]