1.7

"Are you ready?" Niall knocked on my room door.

"Not yet." I sighed as I picked up my shirt.

If you've forgotten, we were heading to a Youtube Convention. Of course, I was running late.

"Are you really going to go as Nick?" I asked Niall. He rarely changed at all. He colored his hair with some red hair spray I had sitting around and changed his look to a more punk rock look. Well, sorta. He wore the beanie I gave him and wore shades as well. It was like he was unrecognizable.

"Yes, I'll be fine. Don't worry. I can pass as like a friend of yours." He smiled.

"Alright, but don't embarrass me." I told him. That was my job.

The car ride from here wasn't far, but it wasn't much a short distance either. It was around, I'd say, 45 to an hour? The girls left ahead of time so that they can stop for breakfast on the way. It's a good thing we took my car. I had some waterbottles and food stashed in my car for times like this.

"Any song requests?" I asked, plugging in my phone into the sound system like my older brother taught me.

"What about a song from Ash and the band? I'm beginning to miss them." He answered.

"5 Seconds Of Summer coming right up." I said. I scrolled through my playlist until I found a song I like. This was a live version of it, but it was still pretty good. It's called I've Got This Friend. I sang softly along.

"Can I have a minute?

I've gotta tell you something.

I heard that someone likes you,

And it might be nothing but he's right in front of you.

He's kinda my size,

Don't look back 'cause he's looking.

I think you know him,

But you just don't know that he's right in front of you.

Baby, you've been talking to him nearly every day,

He really likes all the games that you play.

He told me to tell you to see what you'd say,

Before he jumps in and he asks for a date.

'Cause I've got this friend who's crazy about you,

I've got this friend who can't be without you,

I've got this friend and I wish I could see,

How this would end if you knew it was me."

"Damn, why aren't you famous yet? I'd buy your tunes." Niall smiled.

"Because I can't deal with that much fame." I told him.

"What? But you're a Youtuber. Aren't you famous already?" He asked.

"Yeah, but not like international famous like you five." I answered. "I'm actually glad we're not that famous. I've would've been so stressed out."

"Anyways, it's almost the 5AS two year anniversary. What are you girls going to do?" Niall pondered.

"It's next week and on a Saturday this year, which is good. Well, I think we'll do the same thing as 5 Seconds Of Summer did. You know those '5SOS on' blah videos? We're going to do that. Instead it'll be 5AS on and then whoever's on that day." I explained.

"Sounds exciting." He smiled.

The two of us sat in the car the rest of the way talking as much as we pleased. Wow, just yesterday we were walking in the rain and ignoring each other, and now we're acting as if nothing's happen.