2.1

[I tried making it cute]

As I stand here waiting for Aileen, I begin wondering to myself. Was this all worth it? Is she worth fighting for? Look at her, she's a Youtuber for fucksake. She must have plenty of fans that are guys that would love to date her.

"Mr. Horan." I heard a voice and looked up. It was Finn, and he wore a suit. Honestly, he looked nicer than me. All I had on was a pair of khakis, a navy dress shirt, and a red tie. She said to dress comfortable, and I was.

"Finn." I answered.

"I'm here to escort you." He smiled. What? I was being escorted by Finn? "Come this way."

"Sure." I told him.

I followed him to what looked like Aileen's car, and he stood there holding the door open smiling. He's smiling so much. What were the planning?

"Where are we going?" I asked Finn as I buckled in the back.

"Aileen has told me to keep it concealed information, Mr. Horan." He answered as he drove down the street.

As we got at our destination, I honestly wasn't surprised.

"An ice rink?" I asked. I've taken Aileen here once with the boys she planned this?

I walked inside and noticed the place was emptied out. It must've costed a lot to do this.

I saw a sign with a basket that had my name on it. It was Aileen's handwriting for sure. Inside was a card and a receipt.

"Niall," I read. "As you read this, you will probably notice the receipt. Take the key and head to the man at the skates counter beside you. There will be more there."

So this is basically kind of like a treasure hunt? This is so cute and kind.

I walked to the man behind the skates counter and handed him the receipt. He then handed me another receipt, a card, and a pair of skates.

"Niall, now look to your right and there should be a store. Head inside and they will hand you a warm jacket for yourself and a pair of mittens. I kind of knew you weren't going to wear a jacket. So I prepared this in case." Wow. That's so thoughtful honestly.

I headed inside the store and retrieved the jacket and pair of mittens. She was right- They were both so warm. Inside, the lady handed me another card and a key.

"I'm almost done, I promise you. Whoever is at the counter hopefully gave you a key. Take that key and bring to locker 13. There should be one more card."

I smiled to myself and went to the lockers. It took me awhile for me to find it, but I did. I put the key inside and turned it. Inside there was the last card.

"Last one, I promise you this. Since you've found all the cards, it's time to find me! It's not hard, but first you'll need to change out of your shoes and into the skates. You probably know where I'll be, so good luck!!" I felt the corners up my cheeks curve up into a grin.

I switched my shoes and immediately headed to the ice rink. It's obvious isn't it? Though, inside, the lights were slightly dimmer, and there were two buckets. One with the word yes, and the other with the word no. As I skated towards them, I found one last card on the floor.

"Sorry, I lied about that being the last card. Oops? You're probably wondering about the buckets right? Well. Here's a little story. This will be fun - Hopefully." I began reading aloud. "Once upon a time, there was a Youtuber, and she absolutely loved this celebrity. So much that she would probably WILL do anything to be in his presense. Funny thing is, the Youtuber was me, and YOU were the celebrity. Honestly, I'm glad I met you. I never thought that you and I were BE the best of friends. MY god, things like these don't really happen. I'm sorry that is kinda cliche, or better yet terrible, but I've only ever had one BOYFRIEND in my entire life. So I'm not good at popping questions like this... Though, what's your answer?"

For a minute there, I was confused. I reread it over and over and tried to find the question.

Then I did.

"What's your answer?" Aileen's voice came from behind me and she was slowly skating towards me.

I softly laughed and threw the card. She had a confused look. Though that quickly went away after I embraced her in a huge hug.

"Yes. Hell yes." I told her.

"Really?" She said, surprised.

"Of course!" I held her as she did the same. "I love you."

"I fucking love you too." She answered back, and this time..

I actually felt the love.

[One more chapter guys, actually it's the epilouge after. Sorry that this was terrible.]