1.1

[I might change the cover soon, but I like this one]

"Hey! Can you bring over that box here?" I heard David call. It was another stressful day at work.

"Sure." I carried over the box he was pointing at to him. "What are these for?"

"We got a new shipment of beanies and I'm excited to see them." David smiled. He was so.. Cheery.

"Okay." I said in a monotone. I returned back to work.

"You're so mean." David whined. Motherfucker I only said okay.

"Hey, you." I heard the new guy say. "Jessika, or whatever, told me to tell you that you have to show me where you get deliveries and shit." He told me. He's a tall boy.

"Oh. Sure." I said. I set my clipboard down. I was in charge of checking how our sales were going. Our hats weren't at all that expensive, but they weren't cheap either. "Hey! I'll be back. Keep a close eye on the store David."

On our walk there, I tried to pull up a conversation up.

"So what made you want to work at our shop?" I asked him. Trying not to act as awkward as possible.

"My dad told me to get a job." He told me.

"Oh.." I said. "So what does your dad do..?" Damn it. That sounds kind of creepy.

"My dad owns a company, same for my mom." He said. Wait, if his dad owned a company, doesn't that means his family is rich? What the hell is he working for?

"Oh." I said. We finally arrived to where all the deliveries come through. "Our boxes are always set here, so you can go ahead and use this red carrier thing to bring them to the store. Got it?

"Yeah." He said. Well, he understood.

"Oh, I kind of forgot to introduce myself." I stopped walking and stuck my hand out. "My name is Aileen, welcome to the hat crew."

"I know." He didn't shake my hand. What did that mean he already knew my name?

Before I even got to ask him, I heard some girls call my name. Damn, why now?

"Oh my god! Can we have a photo?" One girl asked. She looked like a 17 year old. I don't think she was just asking me. She looked at Aaron. "I can't believe you know Aaron! You're both my favorite Youtubers!!"

"Sure." I smiled, trying to be polite. I stood beside the girls. So Aaron was a Youtuber? I didn't know. Well, I don't really know a lot of Youtubers..

"Thanks!!" The girls said as they left. At least that was over. I turned towards Aaron, who was already beginning to walk back to the store.

"I didn't know you were a Youtuber." I told him.

"I don't usually bring it up in conversations." He said. "Besides, I only started around the time your channel came up."

"Wait, you watch our videos?" I asked surprised. That's probably why he knew my name.

"Yeah. Not that bad, I have to admit." He added. He put on a little grin. Damn, this boy was definately going to be my friend.

*

When I got off work, I had a few hours before Niall would pick me up to go ice skating with the boys. Since I had time to kill, I could either work on my essays for my classes, do my new video, or watch Youtube videos. I'm pretty sure we all knew my answer.

Since nobody would be home for an hour, I would be able to hook up my laptop to the tv. After that was done, I went on Youtube search and began looking for Aaron's channel. I was kind of curious about what he did. After going through various channels, I actually came across his channel. I scrolled through his videos and saw most were vlogs and there were a few covers. He was a singer eh? He called himself JustAaron. Well, that suggestion for my new channel is out.