0.8

I finally did get to meet her, as Niall, not Nick. She still talks to Nick, a lot actually. She's always asking me for advice and what to do. Cute isn't it?

I really haven't had time to watch her latest videos. I viewed the one from last Friday. She was dancing.

"Hey guys! This theme was to do something active, so my Youtube friends and I are doing a dance for you. Hope you like it!" She said quickly. The screen transitioned to her and her friends. She was in the front with Virginia, whilst Jescelyn, Erin and Katelyn were behind her. They had some sort of window formation. The music began to play and they began to dance.

"Hey, we got a good thing

Don't know if I'm a see you again

But is that a good thing?

Cause girl I can't be your man, no ma'am

I know what's on your brain

You're probably hopin' never would end

Like is it the real thing

Or is it just a one night stand

Let me see you get high and go low

Now girl won't you drop that thing down to the floor

I'm here for one night, how far will you go?

I wanna see you work out for me, work out for me

High and go low

Now girl won't you drop that thing down to the floor

I'm here for one night, how far will you go?

I wanna see you work out for me, work out for me

She like them boys with the big ol' chains

Ride around town in the big ol' Range

You can do it all by yourself

Baby girl, whats your name?

Let me talk to you, let me buy you a drank

Im T-Pain, you know me

Konvict Music, Nappy Boy

I know the club close at 3

Whats the chances of you rollin' wit me?

Back to the crib, show you how I live

Lets get drunk, forget what we did

Cause Ima buy you a drank

Ima take you home with me

I got money in the bank

Shawty whachu think bout that?

Now I be's the block (partner let me upgrade you)

I hear you be the block

But I'm the lights that keep the streets on

Notice you the type that like to keep them on a

Leash though

I'm known to walk alone

But I'm alone for a reason

Sending me a drink ain't appeasing

Believe me

Come harder this wont be easy

Don't doubt yourself trust me you need me

This ain't a shoulder with a chip or an ego

But what you think they all mad at me for

You need a real woman in your life

That's a good look

Taking care, home is still fly.."

I was breathless. That was an amazing dance honestly.

I clicked to yesterday's video. It was called the Bully Experiment. I was a little confused.

"Hey guys, this week's theme is to do an experiment. So what I thought about doing was a bullying experiment. The world today has tons of bullying going round, and yet nobody is doing anything when they see it. So what I tried to do is have my friend Erin play the bully, and myself play the one being bullied. This may be tons of footage, but believe me. It's really breath taking. I could barely breath when I saw it. Hope you guys enjoy." The screen switched to a high, but clear angle of Erin and Aileen.

"Did you finish the essay I told you to do?" Erin asked Aileen, trying to sound rough.

"No, but-"

Erin shoved Aileen against a wall.

"Why didn't you finish it, you cunt?! Do you want me to fucking hit you?" Erin shouted.

"No! I'm s-sorry!" Aileen cried.

As I kept watching the video, I noticed that only a few people bothered to help, while others just walked away.

At the end of the ten minute video, it showed Aileen and Erin out in front of the camera. They began to talk a bit to Katelyn, who was behind the camera.

"So, how was that experience?" Katelyn asked Aileen and Erin.

"It was upsetting. The fact that people pretended not to see anythung really bothered me." Erin ran her hand through her hair. "You Aileen?"

"I haven't felt more disappointed in my life. Just turn the camera off." Aileen shook her head, she was really upset. The last minute showed her walked away, then the screen going blank.

I pulled out my phone and decided to call Aileen. She might want to talk about it.

"Hello?" A sleepy tone answered.

"Hey Aileen! What's up?" I asked her.

"I just came back from work, and I'm tired." She yawned. "I had to work from 8 this morning till now. It's like 5 p.m. Why? What's up?"

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out. But I see you need your sleep-"

I was interrupted by a loud shriek.

"You wanted to hang out?" Her breathing quickened. I should know, I could literally hear it over the phone. Adorable how she would do that.

"Yeah, we could hang out at my flat and have a sort of movie night. We could invite some friends over and rent Christmas movies since it's December right?" I smiled over the phone.

"Sounds fun! The girls and I have a ton of holiday movies. What time should we be over?" She asked.

"Does 8 sound good? Bring some jammies too!" I told her. "I'll text you the address."

"Okay. I'll see you later. Love you!" She said before hanging up.

My face grew slightly red. Didn't she just say she loved me? I got a text, it was from her.

"Sorry! Didn't mean to say that to you!!" She texted. She sent an emoji showing that she was embarrased.

"It's fine. Love you too!!" I texted her back. Maybe, she won't take it as a joke.

[I tried to make it cute. How'd it go? Nah.

Okay the bullying video mentioned is an actual video, which I will post soon.

I'll see you one the next update!

Peace, love, rubber gloves

Byeeeee]

[[Also, Erin wouldn't ever say things like that kay?]]