0.7

[To those who haven't seen Catching Fire yet, this may contain spoilers.]

"That's it for now guys. Hope you have a great weekend, see you!" I waved goodbye. I just finished my twitcam. It was my first ever twitcam, and it was tons of fun.

I pulled up Youtube and began to play Strong. It had been a stressful day. I had to work since 10:30 this morning until 3 in the afternoon. Then I took Boo for a walk. It was fun though. Also, the fact that I had Niall fucking Horan's phone number in my presence was stressing me out more. It's been a fucking week since the party, and I've still haven't answered him. I even asked for advice from Nick. He's been helping me out a lot.

"Just call him! I'm sure he'd want to talk to you." Nick messaged me, adding a smiley face along.

"What if he doesn't answer though? I'm just a Youtuber, and he's like a huge celebrity!!" I panicked.

"Don't worry. He's a good lad at heart, and besides he gave you the number. Why not call it?" He asked. I let out a sigh of relief. He was right, he was the one that gave it to me.

"Okay, I'm going to call him." I moved away from my laptop and pulled up Niall's phone number.

I was actually going to do this.

Before I even got to press call, it started to ring, causing me to drop my phone on the wooden floor. Good thing I had a good case and that it landed screen up.

"Oh my god.." My voice trailed. I clicked the twitter tab on my laptop and began typing insanely to Nick.

"Niall's calling! He's actually calling! What do I do? What do I do?" I asked. My heart was beating out of my chest, literally. If you put your hand on my heart, you could most likely hear my heart beat increasing by the minute.

"Answer it, you wouldn't want to be rude right?" Nick told me. I picked up my phone, my hand was shaking.

"Okay, I'm answering it." I answered back.

"H-hello?" I said, my voice was trembling.

"Hey Aileen! How have you been?" Niall asked.

If it wasn't for the fact that I didn't want to stop hearing his voice, I might have just passed out on the floor. Don't worry, I didn't.

"I'm great. You?" I tried to ask as calmly as I could.

"Awesome! I just finished playing some football with the lads and I might go see a movie - You wanna come along?"

I was unbelievably speechless. Though, no matter how speechless I was, I wanted to scream, cry, and do everything out of ecstasy.

"Okay" was the only thing that left my mouth.

"Great! I'll meet you at the theater across from Nandos at around 7. Bye!" Niall hung up.

I was silent.

I was going to watch a movie with none other than Niall Horan. THE Niall Horan.

Shit.

-

"You're always going out these days. What happened to your natural habitat?" Erin joked.

"I always return to my natural habitat, Erin. Besides, I can let my laptop and camera charge until I get home. It's ask week right? Good, I can let the questions on my Tumblr and Twitter fill up."  I told her.

"Whatever." She sighed.

"I restocked the ramen noodles, Nutella, candy, and everything food related already. So in case you get hungry, you can eat that. There's also some leftover pasta in the fridge-"