1.6

When I woke up the next morning, I couldn't even remember where I was.

"Oh fuck." I sat up. I fell asleep on Niall on the couch. I took a look at the time. It was 8?

"Niall, wake up." I shook him. Instead of him waking up, he took me and pulled me into his chest. Like a teddy bear.

"I'm too tired today." He answered, his voice sounded tired. "Can we just sleep in today?"

"Niall, let go." I began to squirm. "I'm hungry."

"Me too, but I'm not letting you go." He laughed. Damn this sleepy asshole. I stayed in his arms as he fell back asleep. I guess I was stuck.

It's kind of weird to ask this, but was he still in love with me? I mean, I broke his heart and all, but what made him say that on the interview? Was it really mean nothing to him? Does he still think I don't have feelings for him?

"You're warm." He said. "You said you were cold hearted, but you have a heart that's warm."

"Okay. Now can I go?" I asked.

"Fine." He opened his arms as I scrambled to get up. "You look good in my clothes."

"Speaking of clothes, are mine done?" I asked.

"Check the dryer." He pointed to the laundry room. I'm surprised that these boys knew how to do their own laundry. I went over to the laundry room and checked on my clothes. Wow, they were still warm from sitting in the dryer after all these hours. They smelled like Niall. "You can keep those clothes if you want, they don't fit me anymore."

"Thanks." I said. It wasn't much anyways. Just a pair of sweatpants and a large black shirt.

"Hungry?" I asked. "I can make you something to eat."

"Like what?" He sat up and followed me to the kitchen.

"How about some french toast? Do you have any bread?" I asked. He shrugged and went to the pantry.

"No, but we can go get some." He answered. "It's like 8:30 right now. There should at least be one shop open. The rain has stopped too, so let's take my car."

"Okay." I said as he got his keys. Didn't he have the slightest worry that someone was going to see us?

The both of us sat in the car and just silently drove to the nearest shop. Country music played as we drove along.

"Can I change the station? This kind of music isn't really my thing." I said.

"You can put on a cd if you like, I have some on the side over there." He pointed, his eyes never leaving the road. I took a look and sorted through his cds. Wow, most of them I really liked. He even had Mayday Parade.

"You even have Pierce The Veil?" I asked.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"I didn't know you were into this kind of music. People don't usually like punk." I said.

"Everytime you mentioned a band, I got their cd so I can listen to them. They're all really good. I prefered Mayday Parade out of all the others though." He told me. "I like the A Lesson Into Romantics album, Terrible Things was perfect."

"Though, it felt makes the listener feel melacholy." I said.

If you don't know, Terrible Things is about a girl and boy falling in love. The entire song is just the father telling his son about his late mom. The both of them end up getting married. It's incredibly sad, especially the bridge part. When it says, 'She said, "Boy can I tell you a terrible thing? It seems that I'm sick, and I only have weeks. Please don't be sad. Now I really believe, you were the greatest thing that ever happened to me." ' I've never cried harder than any song - Not even Little Things. It was a perfect song.

"We're here." Niall parked the car. "There aren't that many people."

"That's good." I unbuckled the belt and hopped out of the car. It's weird that he acts as if nothing happened between us. I mean, we didn't talk to each other for two weeks. That's a long time.

"Good morning!" I heard someone greet as we walked into the store. It was freezing in the store. Damn people.

"Good morning." I greeted back.

"What do we need?" Niall asked me.

"Just bread." I said, heading to the bakery. "Unless you want to add anything else."

"How about we get some fruit too? It'd be nice to start off healthy in the morning. I have some orange juice at home, so that's good too." He asked.

"Sure." I smiled. He must be a morning person to be this happy.. Ish.

We decided on getting whole wheat bread. Well, I wanted to get it. I preferered it over white bread, and it was healthier. Other than that, we also picked out some blueberries and strawberries. Niall insisted on getting cherries, but I hated cherries. So we had a compromise and picked blueberries.

When we got to the cash register, I began to pull out my wallet, but Niall stopped me.

"I'm paying, besides, I'm making you cook it." He smiled down at me. I sighed.

"This time." I said.

When I was cooking, Niall never left my side. He's a good help honestly. People were wrong when they said he always took food off people's plates. He didn't actually.

When I finished, I got a call from Erin. Turns out that I've actually got a whole shitload of them from her and the others.

"Sorry." I said to Niall. "Hello?"

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" She basically screamed into the phone. "I've been calling ever since last night! Did you and Niall make up - Wait, fuck that. We have a convention we have to get to in four damn hours! We're leaving in an hour with or without you - So hurry the fuck up!"

She hung up on me. Damn Erin. Shit, I totally forgot about that. We were having a huge thing at this convention center place, how could I forget?

"Is something wrong?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, I just forgot that we had this huge England Youtuber convention." I said. When I told him that, he literally lit up.

"Can I come?!" He asked excitedly.

"Sure - Why though?" I answered.

"I've always wanted to go to one of your panel things. Are you having your own thing?" He said.

"Yeah we're sharing a place though, but then the five of us are going to like come together later and then just answer fan questions and stuff." I told him. "I was so excited to go, how could I forget?"

"I can take you." He offered. "I've been dreaming of opportunities like this."

"Oh really? How? You're an international star." I said.

"I never said I'd go as Niall Horan." He smirked.

"What do you mean?" I asked. What the hell was he planning?

[Go listen to Terrible Things, I'm sure you'll be swimming in tears]