1.3

For the next few days, I sat at home. The only times I've left were only when I wanted food or had to film a new video. Though, I did leave for a whole day once just to go watch one Filipino movie. It was amazing. It was called Girl, Boy, Bakla, Tomboy. It was about these four quadreplets, two boys and two girls, being seperated at birth because of their evil grandmother. That's where the title comes from. The girl and boy, named Girlie and Peter, ended up with the dad. Whilst the bakla (meaning gay) and tomboy, named Mark and Panying, ended up with the mom. It's a really good movie.

Anyways, back on the subject. The girls tried talking to me, and they even got the boys to talk to me to. They kept pestering me with questions about what happened with me and Niall.

Ugh Niall. He's such a fraud. He used that whole Nick account to get us together. I unfollowed both of them. Yeah, doesn't sound that bad, but I don't know what else to do. I also deleted and blocked his number on my phone.

Speaking of my phone, as I was about to put away my camera (I was doing a movie review), I heard it ring loudly.

"Hello?" I said.

"Aileen? This is Aaron." What the hell? How did Aaron get my number? Well, he's friends with Caspar.. So...

"Oh, hi Aaron. What's up?" I asked.

"Uh, Jessika told me to call you. She wanted to know if you're able to come in to work today." He answered. Oh. Well, I needed to get out of the flat for once. Otherwise I was going to sit at home all day and watch sad as fuck movies and cry about life.

Yeah, I think going to work would be the better decision to make.

"What time?" I asked.

"She said she wants you here at 2, so about in an hour." He said.

"Okay, I'll be there in half an hour." I sighed.

"Oh, and Aileen?" He stopped me before I pressed the end button. "Perk up a little. I've heard you've been acting upset lately. Smile at least. Okay? Bye."

I had a weird look on my face. What kind of Satanic shit was he trying to pull..?

I dressed in warmer clothes and headed downstairs. Great, Louis was fucking here.

"Where are you going?" I heard Erin ask.

"Work." I answered plainly.

"Can Louis and I talk to you first?" Erin asked.

"It's about Niall." Louis said.

"Please. Of course it's about Niall. That's what it's been about the entire time hasn't it? Why do you guys even care? It's not any of your business." I said harshly. "I won't be back until tonight. So don't bother calling me."

As I was about to stomp out of the flat, my eyes met a pair of blue ones. Fuck.

"Oh!" Niall quickly said. "We need to talk."

I frowned. "There's nothing to tall about. I'm going to work." My elbow brushed past him as I walked to my car. Of course, he had to follow me.

I got quickly into my car and locked the doors to keep from Niall from coming in.

"Open the door." I heard him say. I pretended not to hear him my plugging in my phone to play some music. I put it up loudly. "Aileen!"

"Sinong gabi! Hallelujah!" I sang one of my favorite Filipino songs. I put the car in drive and drove away.

"You're 10 minutes earlier than you said. Did you speed on over?" Aaron asked. I unzipped my jacket.

"Nah. I had time to kill so I turned in early. Hey how long do I have to stay?" I asked.