1.0

Christmas was such a blast. Aileen introduced the rest of the girls to us, and, surprisingly, they actually didn't have much of a reaction like the other three. Weird.

Tonight was the New Year's eve party, and Louis and I were shopping for clothes to wear. We weren't planning a huge party, and it wasn't anything fancy. We wanted it to be casual. We invited the girls along too, I'm pretty sure that they won't be able to resist coming.

"It's so cold today." Aileen said to me, Erin, and Louis. I had wanted them to come along, otherwise it'd be awkward having just us two boys walking around in a shopping center.

"Well, you wore a crewneck but not jeans?" Erin shook her head no.

"I don't like pants, I prefer shorts. Not girly bum shorts, those are awful." She said, clutching on to her scarf.

I put my coat over her. It was fine since I had a few layers on.

"You'll get sick." She complained as she removed the coat to give back to me.

"I have a enough layers on. My main concern right now is for you to keep warm, you did say you get sick easily right?" I asked.

"Yeah, but-"

"Just keep it on." I told her.

As we kept walking, Louis whispered to me. "Good job lad."

"Thanks." I said back to him.

"Oh, look." Aileen stopped in front of a toy store. "That's definately a cute teddy bear."

It was true, it was a purple bear with a blue ribbon. Its fur had multi colored hearts on it. "It's like the one I had when I was younger.."

"You're such a child." Erin laughed.

"Do you want it?" I asked her. She hesitated for a little before answering.

"No, it's okay. Let's get going." She said as she moved along. She wanted it, she really did.

It's weird though, she kind of does represent a child. Much like Louis, but not quite. She told me before that people used to think she was the youngest of her siblings when she was a kid because she used to look young. I see why.

A I L E E N ' S   P O V

I'm kind of surprised that people seemed to recognize us, but not the boys. We've taken a bunch of pictures today, and most of those people want us to autograph something. Some even asked us to marry them.. What the hell.

"Let's go into this store." Louis said. It was just a hat shop. In fact, it was the hat shop I worked at. "I need a new beanie."

"Hey Aileen!" I heard Dan call. "You don't always have to come in you know!"

"Yeah, I know. I'm with some friends today." I walked towards my co workers and hopped onto the counter. I noticed a boy wearing the starter's uniform staring at me, actually glaring.  Who the hell was he? "Hey, who is that kid? Is he new?"

"Oh, that's just Aaron. He's new." Dan told me.

Aaron? He looks really familiar, but I don't know why. As I began to stare at him, I began to notice his features. His look was more of a shy, nerdy, gothic style. Well, something like that at least.  Hard to explain really. Where had I seen him before?

"Have you found a hat yet?" I asked Louis. He was looking at a wide variety of beanies we had, as well as Erin. Niall was of course looking at some snapbacks.

"Hey, this one would look good on you." I tossed a snapback towards him. He took a look at it and tried it on. Perfect for him.

"Suits me right?" He asked. I nodded. "I think I'll take it. Thanks." He ruffled my hair.