Chapter 5: Confused Torture

© All Rights Reserved 2013

Chapter 5

"Vampires don't throw up." Damon pointed out, quizzically looking towards me. No, they don't. This is my other side acting up.

I sniffled, and immediately smelled the putrid smell of my vomit.

"That's impossible." I heard a whisper.

"Do you think she got bit by a wolf?"

Soon the room was engulfed in voices as they tried to find answers.

"Is that what it said in the book?"

"She doesn't look blood hungry, or even that pale."

I heard someone shout for silence, and then the room became silent.

I could here footsteps walking towards me, before someone gently lifted my head.

I blinked my tears away, and focused on the figure I now recognized as Caroline.

"Have you been bitten by a werewolf?" She asked.

I shook my head no, as I felt another coughing fit coming.

"She needs more strenght. If she can throw up, she can also die." I heard Alaric's voice. No, actually I can't.

I shivered, just now noticing how cold it was in the room. My shorts didn't provide me with any coverage either.

"I think Alaric is right. I mean look at her she's shivering." I heard the young witch say.

Tears began to fall from my eyes, as I began to remember how protective my brother's got whenever I was sick. Sometimes Mother would have a spell or medicine to cure me and sometimes I suffered and healed like all the other human's did in those days.

I felt something burn my cheek and slowly glide down, as loud screams escaped my mouth filling the cellar.

My blurry vision, recognized the figure of Damon looming over me.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Alexis." I breathed.

I felt my other cheek burn, as I gritted my teeth holding in my scream.

"You know, just as well as I do, that that wasn't my question." Damon said, gripping my chin, making me look up at him.

"What the hell do you want with me?" I choked out. If he left me alone for awhile, I'd regain my strength and would finally be able to drive a stake through his heart.

"I wanna know what you're doing here in Mystic Falls." Damon replied.

"I just travel in my car, and end up in random places in the morning. I park, at the first restraunt, or bar I see, and have something to eat. After that I enjoy the town and then leave." I told him, truthfully.

"Then why decide to stay here?" He asked me still very suspicious.

"You guys intrigued me. I've lived a long time, and never met any vampires, witches, hunters and human's who befriend each other." I answered, honestly. I had no reason to lie, and I was in no position to fight back.

"Exactly how old are you?" Stefan asked, from behind Damon.

"I lost count at like two hundred, but if I were to guess, I'd say I was a thousand, add some, lose some." I answered.

"Don't you know when you were born?" Caroline asked, implying that I could count the years from there.

"They didn't pay too much attention to dates, when I was human. We didn't really celebrate birthdays either."