Chapter 25: The Witch is out of the Bag

© All Rights Reserved 2013-2014
** I know it's Justin Bieber.

When Justin was 19, was when I modeled Jessie's look after Justin's. Justin's pretty buff now, but Jessie is more lean, with some washboard abs in my head. Plus Jessie has wayy more funkier hair and he's much more of a badass ;)

Anyways I don't like to give my characters faces which is why I don't have a cast. So imagine him as you will. **

Chapter 25

I didn't tell a lot of people my secret. I didn't expose it to many people. I certainly did not use my powers to save many people.

I risked it all for Damon.

I stared wide eyed at the body of the wolf laying on the floor in a heap. From the corner of my eye I saw Damon get up, a confused look on his face.

"Your a witch!" He accused standing up.

I shook my head to numb to say anything. I didn't know what I had done. There had to have been another way. I could've just let it happen but I knew I'd suffer seeing him suffer.

"Then what the hell was that?" He asked confused. His voice was stern, but not necessarily loud.

"I'm a vampire." I said.

"A Vampire who does magic tricks?" Damon asked, sarcasm dripping from every word. "Cut the bull Alexis.

"You came back alive after I significantly remember stabbing you in the chest and burying you. You know very weird things, old stories and tales and some how know exactly what's going on with Elena or with anyone else for that matter. You even know about the wolves the originals. You were healing animals in the forest with some magical potion. You somehow even got Katherine inside that tomb and the spell broke just as you died.

"What exactly are you?" He asked now standing right in front of me.

My fists clenched at my side, in frustration and anger. My mind immediately went to the easiest solution. Ending Damon's life. It's nothing compared to what I had done to people in the past.

But I didn't want to be that monster again. I didn't want to because I had some sort of feelings for Damon and no matter how minor they were, they were still affecting me.

"I'm part witch too." I answered truthfully.

"Why the hell would you keep it from us?" Damon asked, his face hard as stone and his blue eyes boring into my own.

"You know exactly why." I said through gritted teeth. "Who would invite me in with open arms knowing that I was a hybrid. That I had powers and I was a vampire. People would feel threatened by me whether I committed a crime or not. They would want me gone and that would be that."

"I don't know." Damon said with a glare, moving even closer than he already was. "But in a bit a lot more people will know this dirty secret of yours."

"I could kill you and not break a sweat." I threatened.

"Do it." Damon challeged, his blue eyes cold, and his chest puffed out. His forehead was almost against my own.

Men have way too much testosterone. Always feeling challenged.

"I dare you." Damon added.

I growled, in anger and annoyance. "We're not twelve Damon." I gritted out, pushing him away.

"You." Damon said pointing a finger at me in anger. "People like you are the reason I don't trust people."

His blue eyes continued to bore into my own green ones, neither one of us wanting to be the first to break eye contact.