Chapter 19: Touch

© All Rights Reserved 2013-2014

What would you guys like? Kind of short updates but more frequent, or longer updates but not so frequent?

Chapter 19

I closed my eyes and opened my mind towards the other side. A little behind the chair that Mason's dead body was on, stood his ghost.

Mason had a ghastly expression on his face. His eyes were fixated on the dead bleeding body on the chair. He looked horrified, but then that expression turned to anger.

He screamed terrifyingly loud, unclenching and clenching his fists. He took deep breaths in as he ran his hands through his hair and them down his face.

When he sobered up, he kind of looked a bit regretful, and sorry. He pitied himself, just like a lot of them did. Regrets, regrets and more regrets.

He slowly turned around and walked to the door, going right through it and never looking back.

*~*

"Why the hell did you do that?" I asked Damon who had shoved the pole through Mason's heart, successfully killing him. After all heated up silver or wolfsbane are two of the most deadliest things to a werewolf.

"He wasn't going to answer our questions anyways." Damon grumbled, throwing the rod to the side. He then sat down on a chair near the fire, and worked on putting the fire out.

"Maybe not, but now how are we supposed to find the moonstone? Mason was the only one who knew where it's hidden." I complained.

"Bonnie does some witchy stuff, she'll find it." Damon said. "He did say something about it being deep in the forest and us never finding it right?"

"That doesn't give us any clues at all and if Bonnie could locate it she would've sooner. We'll never be able to scope out every inch of the forest; high and low." I argued, crossing my arms begrudgingly over my chest.

Damon narrowed his eyes at me, while he continued to try and put the fire out.

"We'll find away."

"No we won't because you killed our only source with information." I said, stomping my foot on the ground childishly.

"There's always Katherine." Damon suggested raising an eyebrow at my childish antics.

"We will not go to that she-devil for help."

~*~

"Hey Bonnie!" I called out waving my hands trying to get her attention in this busy grill.

When she didn't turn around to acknowledge me, I groaned before pushing through the crowd to catch up with her.

Unconciously, my hand landed on her shoulder, trying to grab her attention, as I spun her around.

When I saw her trance like face, and stiff figure, I quickly retracted my hand realizing my mistake.

I cursed silently, as I put a bright smile. An obvious façade.

I saw as Bonnie's eyes regained focus, and her form somewhat relaxed.

"W-what are you?" She asked, her eyes narrowed in confusion.

"Excuse me?" I asked, feigning innocence. "I'm a vampire obviously."

Feeling my phone buzz in my pocket, I pulled it out reading over the message.

"Excuse me Bonnie," I said completely forgetting the reason I was here in the first place. "I gotta go, I'll catch you later."

"Is it all ready?" I asked Jessie, looking around the old and abandoned church.

"Yes." Jessie said, Lighting the last candle before moving out of the way. "I'm surprised they even let me in."

I sat down in the circle, surrounded by all the candles around me. My fingers itched to practice some of my craft after such a long time. The last time didn't go down too well. It was always a little hard for me to gain control.

"Ancestors!" I paused, watching the fire on the candles rise before closing my eyes, and putting all focus into calling for them. "Sisters! And our matyrs. I ask you to aid me in this journey."

~*~

Authors Note

Sorry short I know. I'm having trouble writing and lose focus every time. Theres just not enough inspiration.

Read my question at the beginning of the chapter. And I'll update another chapter in a few days.

- Tabby