Chapter Four

Colton

"When are you gonna film that video with me?" I asked Avery while she was on her phone scrolling through Instagram. She has fans because people love her in my vlogs, and always ask her to be in my videos. Which is what I'm trying to do at the moment.

"I was hoping you'd forget about that" she said laying down on the bed and throwing her phone on the pillow . "There is no way I would, everybody wants you to be in my main videos. Sure you show up a lot but not like it would be if you'd show up in an actual video. Please, you agreed already" I said laying down next to her and playing with her hair. " I know I did it's just that- I-"

She said stopping and sighing. "What's wrong?" I asked. "They are gonna hate on me" she said.

I sat up now and dragged her up with me too. "Why would you think that, they are not, and if they do they won't see the end of it." I said. "You matter more to me than my fans Avery, I love you and won't let anything happen to you" I said caressing her cheek. "Thank you, I love you too" she said.

I grinned at her and prepared my camera "Now time to film!" I said excitedly. She laughed at me and went to fix her hair. "You look fine" I said. "My hair looks like a nest full of baby birds that just hatched, excuse me!" She said from her dressing room. I laughed and adjusted the camera's focus. I sat down on the bed and tweeted out

Best friend tag people, blow up my phone!

And waited. Not two minutes later I had fifty questions already. Avery came and sat next to me. "You ready?" I asked her. "No wait, what are we doing?" She asked. "The best friend tag" I said smiling at her. "Ok" she replied grinning back.

I played the video and started talking. "Hey people! Today I'm here with this one" I said pointing to Avery only to see she was hiding on the side of the bed, where she's not seen by the camera. "When did you go there?" I asked hearing her laugh. "She's always in my vlogs, and you guys always ask me who she is. I think it's clear she's my best friend but some of you still want clarification so why not, Avery get your butt here" I said. She sat next to me again laughing "hey guys!!" She almost shouted.

Surprisingly she wasn't awkward with the camera like some people, but maybe it's because she got used to being filmed by me. "This is my best friend since I was four years old, she's amazing and everything you'd want in a friend. Um- a lot of you kept saying she was my secret girlfriend, but she isn't" I so wanted to add sadly at the end of that. "We're very close friends." I said.

"I asked you guys to send me questions on Twitter, and I'm gonna randomly choose some." I said. "First question, when and where did you meet?" I looked at Avery to see if she was going to answer. "It was very simple, we literally didn't know each other, but still decided to play at this park where I saw him. He started the convo though by saying I was gorgeous. He just didn't know what it meant" she said causing us to laugh.

"What is something that annoys you about the other?"

"This is hard, your perfect" I said winking at her. "Shut up Colt" She said laughing. "Ok, I do hate it when you eat all my fries" I said glaring at her. "I do not!" She said gasping. "Yes you do! You order a small fries from Mac and then eat almost all of mine." I said. "Well I hate when you film at times that are so inconvenient" she said. "When do I do that?"

"Almost all the time! Yesterday you filmed my bed hair!" She said. "It was cute!" I defended myself chuckling.

She shook her head at me and grabbed my phone to read the next question. "Heels or flats?". Not even completely finishing the question she Burst out laughing almost falling to the floor. "Oh that's so easy, heels" I said with no emotion on my face, unamused. She got up and caressed my face. "Aw, Sweet! It's okay. It's just a misunderstanding. I'm sure your fans know that you don't wear heels." She said.

"Besides your feet are too big for any heel to fit, you definitely would fail as Cinderella" she said looking through my phone again. "You know what they say, big feet big di-"

"Uh-uh, no" Avery said giggling her eyes wide at what I was about to say. "What body part of your best friend is your favorite?" I asked taking the risk. She was blushing, and I had to control my own blush as well. "You ago first" I said. "Why me-" I cut her off with my finger to her lips. She sighed before answering. "I like your eyes, they're really beautiful" she said staring straight into them. "I like your lips" I said almost breathlessly. Suddenly I started leaning in, and if I wasn't wrong as usual she was too. Realizing what was happening we both came back to reality. I'll Make sure to cut that part out.  "I-I mean, like they are are a nice shape and color, you know" I said. She nodded her head thanking me, her blush still prominent on her face.

"Um- first kiss?" I said reading the first thing my eyes landed on. No wonder Avery gave me the phone. "It was together" I said. "Yeah we wanted to have a wedding cause we thought it sounded fun, clearly not knowing what it Really meant. And we kissed when his dad told him to kiss the bride." Avery explained. "Yeah, we were seven" I added, laughing at the memory.

"Do you have your eyes on a special someone?" Avery asked from my phone

"Do you have your eyes on a special someone?" Avery asked from my phone. I gulped and seriously thought if I should let the whole world and especially Avery know. Screw it.

"Yes" I said looking at her expecting her to smile, and hopefully say she likes me too. But instead I saw hurt flash in her eyes. "You do?" She asked softly. "I-yea-" I didn't even know what to say, I was too shocked. I didn't mean to hurt her. I don't even knowing why she was as hurt. Is it because she found out it was her somehow?

"Ok" she said moving on, me too engrossed in my thoughts to notice she didn't even answer. "Have you ever seen each other naked?" She asked giggling, but I knew deep down she was still hurt. "Yes" we both answered at the same time. "We used to take baths together when we where younger" I said smiling.

I looked at her and hoped she wasn't that sad, but when she looked up I could tell we were cool cause she smiled, even though she may ask, I can't tell her or everything is gonna get ruined just like it was about to today.