Chapter Twenty

Colton

Avery wasn't in bed when I woke up, she was probably making her usual cup of coffee. I grabbed my phone and opened YouTube cause it's the first thing I do so I can read some comments or suggestions, and off course the usual mean, hate ones that I don't give a fück about anymore. I'm over that stage.

What I'm not over though is that some people are actually begging me to do the chapstick challenge with Avery. I can't believe it, they know we are just fiends and nothing more but still comment about how we would be perfect together, and would be future goals, and all sorts of stuff like that.

I went onto my channel and saw that a video was uploaded, and was confused. I didn't upload anything since Sunday.

Just seeing the thumbnail I knew what the video was, and I was surprised. My body was shaking from anger, and embarrassment. Who did this. I clicked on it and just saw half a minute of it before I shut my laptop hard and started putting my clothes on while cussing here and there. The only people who know the password to my computer are Avery and Liam. Avery wouldn't post that video. The only person left is Liam...

I'm gonna fūcking ruin him.

*^*^*^*^*^^^^^****^*^*^*^^^^**

"Liam!" I shouted as I got to my room from Avery's window to mine. Perks of having our houses so close together. "Liam you better fūcking show your ass before I come to your room, and that's not a nice self invite." I shouted out again, glad that my parents are at work. "What are you shouting for, I was enjoying my sleep" he said coming into my room.

"What the hell were you thinking?" I said clenching every muscle in my body, holding myself as to not beat the living daylights out of him. "What are you talking about?" He said looking around, a thing he does when he's lying. "Liam, I'm not playing around right now, you posted the fûcking video!" I screamed while pacing the room.

I couldn't sit at the moment, cause all I can think about is Avery seeing the video. She probably already saw it! I mean she was awake, and just like most people she checked her phone or laptop when she got up, got the notification that I uploaded a video, saw it, and is probably gonna avoid me forever now because I just ruined a friendship.

"Look I'm sorry, but I'm just done with seeing you like this. I'm your brother Colton, I hate seeing you suffer like this. It's either you both fall in love, or you're done with this friendship." He said sitting down on my bed. "You're not frickin sorry! In fact you're probably happy. I took that video like a year ago, maybe more even. And you go and upload it without my permission. Who said you can even open my computer. I only gave you the password for emergency reasons that practically don't exist. Liam, you just ruined our friendship, now I may not see her again, and I don't even know how she feels about all this." I said slamming my hand on the wall, feeling the sting but not in my right state of mind to react.

"I'm helping you Colton! This may change your life" he said raising his voice slightly. "I love how you just assume everything happily, your saying my life is gonna change for the better but you're not even thinking about the horrible shít I can go through instead. Not everything ends happily ever after!" I said pushing the chair and making it fall onto the ground with a thump.

"You're in love with Avery, I told you to do something for years! You didn't. I had to do something before you broke down hard. I care about you and Avery, you're both hurting, and I just want you both to be happy." He said.

"Liam I don't know what the heck your talking about, I- it's- you know what! Forget it! I don't love Avery anymore, she means nothing to me. In fact, get a brain wash and clean your head of all the things I've said about Avery, whatever I told you doesn't exist anymore. It's over! So please stop getting involved into my love life and my personal life and leave my shît alone!" I yelled, ending the conversation harshly and walking to the door.