Chapter Thirty

Avery

Colton and I both agreed we would check any mail we got to see if there were any college applications. So once we reached our houses we took all the papers in our mail boxes and both walked in at the same time. I was nervous to see them, but at the same time I was excited to see where I was going.

I looked through the papers and found one brown envelope. I opened it to see that it was an accepting letter to UCLA.

I held the paper to my chest practically hugging it because I've wanted to go to this one for a long time now, and so does Colton. It's also like an hour away from home so we can come anytime we want to.

Now only to see if Colton has been accepted as well. I went to my window to see him by the window as well. While my face showed fear and dread, his showed determination and hope which is what I love so much about him.

I opened my window seeing his was already open, and looked at him nervously, the envelope held tightly in my hands. "Ok on three we say it, ok?" He said. I nodded and with that he started. "Three, two, one-"

"UCLA" we both said at the same time. "UCLA?" We both asked each other at the same time as well, surprised. My grin couldn't get even bigger as I got up and practically jumped onto him from my window to his hugging him. He got up and stumbled backwards onto his bed laughing. "I told you nothing could separate us" he said softly tucking my hair behind my ears. I leaned in and kissed him softly caressing his face in my hands.

Since I was sitting on top of him I pushed him down on his back and tarting kissing him again.

"No...omg I think-" the door then burst open with my mom on the floor holding the handle and Coltons mom stumbling on top of her leaning on her shoulders.

"It's not what it looks like" Coltons mom said with a stoic face. She was good at lying. "Yeah, we were definitely not eavesdropping on your conversation at all... psshhh" my mom said rolling her eyes. She wasn't good at lying at all.

I got up off Colton shaking my head with a smile, while he looked pissed that we got Interrupted as usual. I walked up to my mom with my envelope and gave it to my her, seeing me Colton did the same.

They both opened it at the same time and shouted "UCLA!" At the same time, they then looked at each other with wide eyes and starting jumping holding hands like little kids. "Oh my gosh" I said laughing at them.

"Congratulations guys!" My mom said. "Yeah, now you get to be together in university!" His mom said. After we thanked them though they left the room with our envelopes not even mentioning that they would take them.
"Ok then." Colton said chuckling.

***^^^^*******^^^^^*****^^**

We were at our new apartment.

The living room was filled with boxes and looking over at The kitchen and I could see boxes as well next to Colton. It's been about two weeks and a half since we got accepted and we just got here now. School starts in a week and a half but we decided to go earlier because me and Colton just bought this apartment for the two of us near our university and it needs to be furnished and arrange with all our stuff.

Buying an apartment was a big step for us, but I knew I was ready because I want to spend everyday of my life with him and like this I can.

Saying bye to our parents was also hard, Liam was pissed at us for leaving so suddenly, our moms were tearing up, and our dads were giving us life lasting lectures. And now we are here.

I looked around the empty apartment, and through our beautiful view through the window. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and lips kiss my neck. My hands went over his as we stood there. "Sometimes I think how this all happened. I mean we were best friends, both wanting to be more and it just happened." I said turning around in his arms and wrapping my own arms around his neck. "Your right. But I'm really glad his happened because I get to be with you for the rest of my life. I get to have you all to myself. You'll always be mine." He said.

I looked over his facial features. His eyes as blue as the sky brighting up all my days, his soft swift hair that I get to run my fingers through all day, his plump lips in the perfect shape that are all mine to kiss, and his heart. His heart that I get to carry in my hands and cherish just like he does. "Me too" I said, a tear slipping out of my eye. Not because I was sad though, but because I was the happiest I could ever be.

"I love you so much princess" he said placing his forehead on mine. "I love you even more" I said back.

And that's all it took for our lips to connect and for our bodies to mold like they were made for each other.