Chapter Ten

Colton

I can't help staring at her. She's so beautiful and sexy it's impossible to not look. The way her eyes gleam as she helped me write down ideas for videos in the future. How she bit on her lip every few minutes or so thinking hard, and how she played with her hair twirling it around her finger slightly knotting it. Everything she did I was mesmerized by.

"How about a brother tag with Liam?" she said. My face immediately scrunched up. "Yeah, no. I'd kill him before I even introduce him" I said tapping the pen on the paper.

She laughed but still wrote it down. I'm
Definitely not doing that video. Now she had her hands on her thighs, and my eyes followed them trailing all over the rest of her body.

My breathing was now heavier, and I had to rub my eyes with my hands to stop looking for a second. I thought I had myself in control but once I opened by eyes and saw her lick her lips I lost it.

I pulled her chair, bringing her legs right between mine causing her to gasp.

Everything was touching.

Now my hands were on her thighs gripping them. Her hands were on my shoulders with her heart beating and a surprised look in her eyes. "Avery..." I whispered huskily, my voice gruff with arousal, and emotions. Which was all over the place.

My eyes connected with hers before I trailed them down to her parted lips. I wanted to connect mine to hers, and that I would do. I always denied these emotions, but this time I couldn't. I lost the control I've held onto for "Colton.. What?" She asked her eyes wide. I slowly started leaning in, hoping it wasn't one sided, and I'm sure it wasn't just an illusion because she was leaning in too. Our lips were literally am inch apart and I was ready to take the leap.

The door suddenly burst open, Liam on the other side.

"Colton!- umm.. I was... Going to...bye!" Liam said walking out. Me and Avery practically jumped apart. Both breathing heavily from the excitement of the moment. "Mom, you won't believe what I just saw!!" We heard Liam scream all the way from outside the house a few seconds later, seeing him running to our houses porch from the window. "I'll go.. See what he wants. I'll be back" I said running home.

^^******^^^^^^***^

"You fat áss!" I screamed slamming the door of the house. I walked to the living room where I heard voices when I came in, even though they stopped now.

"You tell me to make a frickin move! And when I do you just have to ruin everything-" I stopped once I saw Avery's mom and mine sitting on the couches drinking tea with Liam next to them, looking like he wanted to run away from me. "You have five seconds" I practically growled. "One-" I said as he swore and got up. "Two-" he was leaping over the couch now. "Five!" I shouted running after him, hearing him swear even more about me cheating. "Shît man!" He cried.

He's gonna die.

***

Turns out all he wanted to do was tell me about this funny video online, which resulted in me punching him hard on the shoulder. I told him how it was an invasion of privacy to barge into her room without knocking. To that he said 'it's not if your in there, you both don't do anything secretive'.

I punched him again.

Even though he's older than me, he's so childish and annoying. It makes me feel older and much more mature.

I went back to her house and up to her room since I told her I would. Walking in I saw her barely keeping her eyes open still on the computer looking at the comments on my videos for more ideas. "Princess, you look tired maybe you should take a break." I said. She looked over at me and her eyes were red. It looked like she cried.

"Avery did you cry?" I asked worriedly cupping her face. She pushed my hands away sniffling. "No.." She said trailing off. "You did" I said. She got up and laid on her bed. Turning her body away from me. "Avery I was gone for only thirty minutes, what happened?" I asked sitting next to her. "Colton I- I- want to-to- be with yo- I" she said stuttering. "You want to what?" I asked. "Nothing.." She said sounding heartbroken.

We were quiet for about thirty seconds, before she got up, turned around, and threw herself at me wrapping her arms around me. She wasn't crying, nor was she talking. She was just quiet.

Silent in my arms were I took it as my job to
comfort her, make her feel alright. Take all her sadness away. I didn't push her to tell
me, cause usually if she was sad she would tell me almost immediately. But this time  she didn't so, so it must have been something she didn't want to share, which was surprising and a first but I stayed quiet too.

Five minutes later she slowly let go, but I still held her close, fixing her hair and pulling it away from her face since it moved around because of her head against my neck. "You didn't sleep much last night, did you?" I asked. She shook her head. "Ok then, go to sleep now" I said cradling her like a glass that could break with one wrong move. "I love you Avery" I said pulling the covers on top of us. "I love you more colt" she whispered kissing my cheek. "Impossible" I whispered back earning a small soft giggle from her as I played with her hair watching her fall asleep.