19: Fantasy Land?

https://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/25800000/Morgana-merlin-on-bbc-25838770-300-188.gif.

THE NEXT DAY

THE NEXT DAY

...TVD UNIVERSE...THIRD PERSON POV...

The town heretic slept like a log almost as soon as Elijah dropped her off back at the Boarding house, the Salvatore brothers accepting her scathing look before she trudged up to her bedroom, cleaned off the Original Witches blood and passed out. The men understood Adelina would be upset with Elena's deal to kill the Originals, especially with all the work she'd done to ensure they didn't really cause any harm or damage to the residents of Mystic Falls. But Elena was just focused on not being Klaus' blood bag for the rest of her life, and the brothers believed that after a bout of the silent treatment their sister would forgive them...

The silent treatment began as soon as she woke up in the early afternoon, the immortal witch barely offering them a glance when she left to see her favorite Bennett and her mother to reinstate their magic. The visit was brief, but it was the exact pick-me-up the half-vampire needed before she faced the rest of the Original family and explained the chaos of the day before.

The siblings were strangely receptive to Adelina's truth, Finn having corroborated everything except their mothers actual death, shining mounds of truth on her words. Rebekah was the first to leave after the tale, the betrayal of the woman that birthed and nurtured her--the woman that cursed her with immortality plotting to kill her, encouraging the blonde to put miles of space between her and her family so she could digest the news. Kol was the second to go galavanting, not seeing too much incentive to float around town when he had hundreds of years in a box to make up for, Klaus made him promise not to cause too much trouble and with a cheeky wink he was gone.

The half-witch hadn't seen Finn, the eldest brother apparently dragged from the home in the early hours of the morning by a voracious red-head who demanded they have some 'alone time'. He hadn't packed anything so the brothers assumed he'd return before the day was through, but whether he remained in the house past that was beyond them. Adelina smiled at the news, mentally wishing the couple a happy forever together...

When all the noise ceased, the remaining trio set up their separate activities in one of the main living rooms. Klaus was in front of the double window facing their garden, glancing up every now and then before returning his focus to the canvas decorating his easel. Elijah had moved his chair, positioned to the left of the sofa his 'Lina lay across. Every now and then he'd steal a glance over his book, smiling at the concentrated scrunch in her nose as she tried to unfasten the heart on her necklace.

The Heretic had unclasped her necklace just twenty minutes into their separate silent activities, brows scrunched up as she struggled to open the heart and glance at the pictures she knew were inside. She didn't know why, but she couldn't shake this feeling that something was very wrong, and she couldn't put her finger on it--she just knew it was related to her necklace--