In the name of love

Spencer's POV
I wake up my head pounding. What do I do? I love Ryan so much and he's sweet to me but then when I'm with Toby....uh I don't know. But then I realized that it looked dark. Damn it my nap was only supposed to be 30 minutes but it was 3 hours. I looked at my phone and I had so many text messages.

Ryan- Where are you?
Ryan- Spencer?!?!
Aria- hey I'm bored I'm coming over.

I immediately called him and told him that I was sorry that I missed our date. It's 10 o'clock and I don't know what to do so I dance around my house blasting Justin Bieber in my underwear in a I really long shirt.

I open my fridge and I'm about to get some ice cream when I hear the a knock on my door. I expect it to be Aria so I just open the door while the music is still blasting. Toby.
"Oh my god what are you doing here?!?" I say really confused.

He looks at me laughing "I just came by-"
I interrupt him and say while laughing "hold on I'm going to go out some pants on."

I run down the stairs, still pulling my pants up and I trip and fall down the stairs. Toby walks over to me laughing so hard he can hardly stand.

"Are-you-ok?!" he says laughing in-between each word.

"Don't laugh at me!" I say while laughing. Ironic.

He sits down next to me on the stair and we just sit in silence.

Some sort of salsa-ish music starts playing and the music isn't that loud any more and I guess Toby turned it down. He starts dancing with his hands, still sitting.

"What are you doing?!?" I say laughing.

"What do you not know how to salsa?" he says.

"Nope."

"Are you serious? Little Miss Perfect Hasting doesn't know how to salsa?" he looks at me so shocked.

"No I don't know I just-" he interrupts me and stands up and pulls me up.

"What are you doing?" I say laughing and smiling.

"Just shut up and dance with me!" he says putting his hands on my waist.

"Did you seriously just quote a song?"

"Yes, yes I did." he says serious.

We danced around my house laughing and everything bad that has ever happened just washed away and we just dance to slow songs, happy songs, and everything in between.

We got so tired we sat on the counters and at 2am and ate cookie dough sharing stories, at that moment nether of us where thinking about anyone else but each other. Our eyes locked and nothing else mattered at that moment. He's can be like my best friend and the husband every girl wants. I started to think about what my mom said to me.

"If you start thinking about if you love someone I'm pretty sure your in love with them"- Veronica Hastings

I kept think about that over and over again and then I hopped off the counter and Toby said "where are you going?"

"I will be right back just stay here."

And I went up to my bed room and called Ryan and did what I should've done 8 months ago.

OmG I don't know what it is but this is my favorite chapter I have ever wrote and I'm really proud and I'm completely fan girl-ing over this! I'm sorry it took me so long to update.
Xoxo Author❤️