Forever

Toby's POV
I walk into the jewelers, my palms already sweating. I gathered all the money I could spare. I have to make this the ring the kind of ring every woman wants. Spencer isn't just any women, she's the love of my life.

Spencer POV
I walk into Toby's house and he has the biggest grin on his face. He wraps his arms around me and hugs me.

"Do you want to play scrabble? Just like old times." He asks.

"Do you even have to ask?" I say giggling.

He gets out the board and starts randomly putting letters on the board.

"What are you doing" I ask "do you remember how your supposed to play?"

"Shhh I'm doing something."

He hands me my letters and I read it and it says I l💍ve you with the most gorgeous ring in place for the "o". He puts the board right in front of me and it reads "will you marry me".

I stare at it in awe, completely speechless. I look back at him expecting some big speech but all he says is "Spencer I don't like your name."

"What?" I ask completely confused.

"Particularly you last name, you should change it."

"To what!?" I ask angrily.

"Cavanaugh" He says and grabs the ring and bends down on one knee.

"Spencer Jill Hastings" he starts " I didn't plan on falling in love with you the day you appeared on my door step and I doubt if you planned on falling in love with me. But I did fall in love with you, I feel mad in love with you. I want to marry you because you are the first person I want to look at when I wake up in the morning and the last person I want to kiss at night. The first time I realized I loved you and I looked at your hands I couldn't imagine not holding them. The first time I looked at you lips I couldn't imagine not kissing them. But mainly, when you love someone as much as I love you, getting married is the only thing left to do. So will you Spencer Hasting marry me?"

That's the speech I was expecting, times 10.

"Of course. Was there ever a doubt I would say no?" I say through happy tears.

"No I just wanted to make it extra special." He says and stands up and kisses me. I've never been so happy to be able to kiss him, my fiancé. I wrap my arms around him and he swings me around in a circle. Both of us have the biggest smile on our faces.

I feel a bright light in my face but then I realize it's Aria holding a camera bigger than her and next to her are Emily, Alison, Mona, Caleb, Ezra, and my parents.

"That was the best proposal ever!!" Aria screams and hugs me "I'm so glad I got that whole thing on video."

"LET ME SEE THE RING" Emily screams and basically grabs my hand off my arm.

I'm surround by congratulations and I can't be happier at the moment.

No ones POV

But little did she know that was all about to change...........

Ahh that was so fun to write. I almost started crying writing that. The ending tho. Dang I'm so mean.
Xoxo Author♥️